Last one to post........... Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephieann said:
here is how crazy our weather is:
our temp is 62 right now
tonight A chance of some strong thunderstorms. Low 42F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%

tomorrow Cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. High 48F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Sunday night Rain showers in the evening. Then a light wintry mix overnight. Low 29F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow and ice accumulations less than one inch.

Wow! Up and down a lot!

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Wow! Up and down a lot!
yea..... we will all be sick for christmas if this keeps up .... i hate it when the weather does this... i guess that is part of living in the south.. LOL

You're gonna have to stay up quite a while yet if you want to see your auctions end.

I think I'm giving up and heading to bed finally.

Good luck on your auctions!

i tired to send you another back but it said

eeyoresmountainpals has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
here is the answer to your pm
to be honest i really dont know... she has taken care of it... suppose to be back up and running 30 from the day it was suspended

Stephieann said:
i tired to send you another back but it said

eeyoresmountainpals has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
here is the answer to your pm
to be honest i really dont know... she has taken care of it... suppose to be back up and running 30 from the day it was suspended

I tried sending you another pm and got the same message that you did so I cleaned out my pm's. Sorry about that.

well i dont think i am going to make it ... lol
i am tired and i have to work tomorrow.
have a good evening.

I wonder how the weather is for the Christmas parade Kayla was going to. I hope it's not too cold!

Hey Kayla ~ See - I remembered you! :rotfl:
bout time :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am finally back on line

I love living where I do but when the wind kicks up and trees fall on power lines
i hate losing power
but i am back now

so off I go to read back

ckckc2000 said:
I need a little help from my friends-so WAKE UP ALREADY(are your ears ringing yet) :rotfl:
Sorry I wasn't on
I was UP but no Power makes it hard to
get online :)

ckckc2000 said:
Kayla's DH must not work today-hope the parade was nice and not too cold :cold:
It was very nice but bitter cold when the wind blew

we only did the parade and the one christmas house
we didn't walk up to the park for the tree lighting or Santa
it was just too cold for the kids and BIL and I had Frozen feet

I'm hoping that if we get to go up north this summer maybe I'll be able to meet up with Kayla one afternoon. Our whole trip itinerary will be flexible and I'd like to be able to work that in. (That's IF she wants to meet me! :goodvibes )
UM HELLO

IF??????????

Of Course i would love to meet with you and Kelly isn't really all that far from me
3-4 hours i think so we might be able to work out all three of us

and summer in Atlanta sounds possible I would have to do some fancy scheduling but i could do it with enough notice

trappednabox said:
My mom wants to take a trip across the country, but I don't see me being able to stand a car trip that long
We drove from NY to Arizona once when I was a kid
and DH and i have driven to FLA

it really isn't that bad if you take breaks

trappednabox said:
Kell you're gonna get me caught up in it again!!!

Allright all, we're gonna head to the grocery store, see ya later :wave2:
Think about Atlanta in Summer, how does June sound?
I don't think Kim will be settled yet
I think they are waiting till the kids finish school and then move
so late summer may be better :confused3

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Trip was great. We're going on a cruise out of L.A. in Feb, because I can't spend enough time with my son.

We went to the mall today:
88794MyPicture-med.jpg
Great Picture
he is so Cute :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter