Last one to post........... Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom2Ashli said:
DH wouldn't be very happy with me if I can home with another animal. So maybe it is for the best. :guilty:
I will share via pictures when they come :paw:

Mom2Ashli said:
So how is everyone feeling today Lyn? Are you at work?
yes, I am at work so I can DIS and rest in peace :cool1:
Well, Big Mama looks like she is still holding out.

DD was feeling a little grumpy and had a slightly stuffed nose and while she is over the bug, she still isn't back to normal. Today is the last day of school and they had a field trip, so I took her to our wonderful babysitter. I didn't want her somewhere new or on the bus and needing to go to the potty. She was happy to go to Mama's house. I didn't want to take her there contagious, but I don't think she is anymore...just not back to normal potties yet.

DS was sleeping when I left but he was doing great last night, so DH was planning on taking him to school for the field trip. But, last night he woke up with growing pains and so for 4 nights in a row I haven't sleep well, 2 nights for DD, one for DH and then last night with DS :confused3

DH was looking fine, but he is still not adjusted yet. The bug was nasty, but thank goodness it was a fast one.

Mom2Ashli said:
I want to hold it and love it.
your DH would hate this more, but if you want to hold it and love it you have to come visit me :dog2:

Lyn5 said:
yes, I am at work so I can DIS and rest in peace :cool1:
Well, Big Mama looks like she is still holding out.

DD was feeling a little grumpy and had a slightly stuffed nose and while she is over the bug, she still isn't back to normal. Today is the last day of school and they had a field trip, so I took her to our wonderful babysitter. I didn't want her somewhere new or on the bus and needing to go to the potty. She was happy to go to Mama's house. I didn't want to take her there contagious, but I don't think she is anymore...just not back to normal potties yet.

DS was sleeping when I left but he was doing great last night, so DH was planning on taking him to school for the field trip. But, last night he woke up with growing pains and so for 4 nights in a row I haven't sleep well, 2 nights for DD, one for DH and then last night with DS :confused3

DH was looking fine, but he is still not adjusted yet. The bug was nasty, but thank goodness it was a fast one.

Wow. That does sound like a nasty bug.

Mom2Ashli said:
Wow. That does sound like a nasty bug.
yes, DH had it very nasty...he was only allowed in one room and one bathroom and I kept the kids out of there :teeth: I am so lucky men don't get pregnant :rolleyes:

Mom2Ashli said:
OH BOY! What Happened?

Well, 1st when my mom got home she said it wasn't that cold out, so when me & andie left we only took small jackets. I don't have a car, so I ride the bus so no one has to drive me. well it was COLD outside and we froze the whole time! well we get to the hospital and warm up and I go get my check and it's NOT THERE!! they said it was mailed to me!! WTH!! why didn't they tell me that! if I had know that I would have made today my last day not yesterday!! now I don't know what I'm gonna do! I still have all my christmas shopping to do!

Lyn5 said:
yes, DH had it very nasty...he was only allowed in one room and one bathroom and I kept the kids out of there :teeth: I am so lucky men don't get pregnant :rolleyes:

:rotfl:

trappednabox said:
Well, 1st when my mom got home she said it wasn't that cold out, so when me & andie left we only took small jackets. I don't have a car, so I ride the bus so no one has to drive me. well it was COLD outside and we froze the whole time! well we get to the hospital and warm up and I go get my check and it's NOT THERE!! they said it was mailed to me!! WTH!! why didn't they tell me that! if I had know that I would have made today my last day not yesterday!! now I don't know what I'm gonna do! I still have all my christmas shopping to do!
oh my, that was very spiteful of them....maybe you can come up with something more creative and fun for your family since you have time to make gifts...how many people did you still need gifts for?

trappednabox said:

:grouphug: Where they able to tell you when it was mailed?

Lyn5 said:
oh my, that was very spiteful of them....maybe you can come up with something more creative and fun for your family since you have time to make gifts...how many people did you still need gifts for?

I agree. This is kinda out of your hands. I am sure people will understand.

Mom2Ashli said:
:grouphug: Where they able to tell you when it was mailed?
nope! but I pretty sure it was today, so if I'm lucky I will get it my SAT!!!

I have way too many people to make things for Lyn! I can't even bake them anything b/c I don't have any money to buy what I need to bake! I was really counting on this money to get me thru christmas!! I had to make sure my bills were paid b4 i quit working, so I used all my other checks to do that. I was gonna use this one to buy all my gifts with :guilty:

I guess I drove everyone away with my crappy day! I'll see ya later, sorry if I'm acting like a drama queen!

trappednabox said:
nope! but I pretty sure it was today, so if I'm lucky I will get it my SAT!!!

I have way too many people to make things for Lyn! I can't even bake them anything b/c I don't have any money to buy what I need to bake! I was really counting on this money to get me thru christmas!! I had to make sure my bills were paid b4 i quit working, so I used all my other checks to do that. I was gonna use this one to buy all my gifts with :guilty:
what about coupons....one year, I bought coupons from an adult store :blush: for DH. Of course, I think he was saving them and then lost them :rolleyes: but you could make coupons for your family and friends....

Like, a babysitting coupon book for your brother and SIL..
A coupon for a day at the movies for you to take Andy....
A coupon for a dinner out for you to take your mom....

I am sure if you posted a question on the DIS you would get many responses....

you could print them up and put them in envelopes....

I would love a coupon book from my DH to clean the house and do the laundry :teeth: if he sneaks in hear and asks you all what I want for Christmas be sure to tell him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter