Last one to post........... Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
kimmar067 said:
Only FIVE :earseek: days till Christmas and I STILL don't have a Christmas tree yet....well, AT LEAST I'M LAST.... :cool1: !!

Thanks for the reminder!

Mom2Ashli said:
Now to sit and wait to see if we have LTP puppies just yet.
:paw: :dog:

Oh the waiting is killing me. :hourglass

COME ON BIG MAMA! Let them puppies go!
Than your poor little belly will go back to normal. Okay so maybe it won't but I want to see some puppies.
no puppies yet.....she looked so happy and peaceful this morning in her little bed....doesn't she know how much stress and anxiety I have????? When DH was sick with the bug, he told me he thought he was having sympathy symptoms :rolleyes: he didn't get those with me...although, we did gain weight together ;)

kaylajr said:
Sure That is what I will tell my boss and if that doesn't work i will say well the dog might deliver today so I really should be here :rotfl2:
:rotfl2:

kaylajr said:
Rye toast and M&M's
sounds like a good breakfast to me

how about you guys

oh and Pepsi :)
snickers and pepsi are great too :cool1:

Lyn5 said:
no puppies yet.....she looked so happy and peaceful this morning in her little bed....doesn't she know how much stress and anxiety I have????? When DH was sick with the bug, he told me he thought he was having sympathy symptoms :rolleyes: he didn't get those with me...although, we did gain weight together ;)

Oh come on. I know she is holding off until next week when I am gone. :guilty:

You will be getting phone calls from me.

Mom2Ashli said:
Just me sitting here waiting for the puppies. Darn that Lyn telling us about them. This waiting is killing me.
sorry :blush: while you wait, here is a teaser from our first set of puppies, not the one's we are waiting for now!!!!
70121678805_0_ALB.jpg

48702678805_0_ALB.jpg

74651678805_0_ALB.jpg

40112678805_0_ALB.jpg

Lyn5 said:
The little cutie on the far right had the most mixed up fur in the litter when he was born...I told DH that after the one female we had was given away, he was the next to go. He was the softest, sweetest dog ever and ended up being the only one we kept from that litter...he has been gone for over a month :sad: :sad: :sad: , but I can't go back to the past :guilty: and soon we will have a full house again :teeth:

Lyn5 said:
sorry :blush: while you wait, here is a teaser from our first set of puppies, not the one's we are waiting for now!!!!
70121678805_0_ALB.jpg

48702678805_0_ALB.jpg

74651678805_0_ALB.jpg

40112678805_0_ALB.jpg

AWWW!!! I want one. :love: :goodvibes

Lyn5 said:
The little cutie on the far right had the most mixed up fur in the litter when he was born...I told DH that after the one female we had was given away, he was the next to go. He was the softest, sweetest dog ever and ended up being the only one we kept from that litter...he has been gone for over a month :sad: :sad: :sad: , but I can't go back to the past :guilty: and soon we will have a full house again :teeth:

They are so sweet.

Just remember that he probably went to a good home. Somebody saw him and found him..... :grouphug:

KathyFP said:
What kind of puppies??
My pure breed lemon beagle gets together with my pure blue heeler :blush: ...but we always have had really nice puppies. The daddy dog is super smart and loyal and the mommy dog isn't very loyal :rolleyes: but she has an unbelieveable nose. We usually give away the dogs to nice homes and I typically pay for the shots and stuff...I just want them to go to people who want them....

Mom2Ashli said:
They are so sweet.

Just remember that he probably went to a good home. Somebody saw him and found him..... :grouphug:
I hope so....they still may come home :sunny:

I want one. But how do I get it. Humm would you mind bringing it with you on your May trip. I will pick it up in Orlando. :rotfl:

We have a 11 month black lab, 2 year old blue heeler and baabysitting a 8 year old keshound

Mom2Ashli said:
I want one. But how do I get it. Humm would you mind bringing it with you on your May trip. I will pick it up in Orlando. :rotfl:
:confused3 I don't know how I would get it to you...I know it is hard to bring animals here, the law may have changed, but there used to be a 6 month quaranteen period :earseek:

KathyFP said:
We have a 11 month black lab, 2 year old blue heeler and baabysitting a 8 year old keshound
I love the blue heelers...hard to get around here, great cattle dogs too :love:

Lyn5 said:
:confused3 I don't know how I would get it to you...I know it is hard to bring animals here, the law may have changed, but there used to be a 6 month quaranteen period :earseek:

DH wouldn't be very happy with me if I can home with another animal. So maybe it is for the best. :guilty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter