Last one to post........... Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
poisoned apple said:
that is such a sin... just kidding it's just that i'm 13 and i really like to get presents

believe me I LOVE getting gifts too, but I'm gonna feel bad if I get gifts but don't give any

trappednabox said:
yeah I know she won't care. I can't even bake her sweets b/c she's diabetic :confused3

Tell her you will make it up to her.

trappednabox said:
believe me I LOVE getting gifts too, but I'm gonna feel bad if I get gifts but don't give any

It is the thought that counts. And your intension was to get everyone a nice gift.
:grouphug:

trappednabox said:
yeah I'm gonna have too. this is really gonna drive me crazy :crazy:

Still have time. Keep your fingers crossed for a quick mail delivery.

yeah...um...yeah...
i have a secret... i don't really give presents to other people, not really...

poisoned apple said:
yeah...um...yeah...
i have a secret... i don't really give presents to other people, not really...

Not even your parents?

well, yeah, we go to the dollar tree and get little presents for each other, but thats all i can do w/ a 5 dollar allowance. if christmas was in, say spring or fall, that would be a different story, cuz i work soccer games by reffing them and i get 9 dollars a game. so at the end of each sat. i'm rich...

poisoned apple said:
well, yeah, we go to the dollar tree and get little presents for each other, but thats all i can do w/ a 5 dollar allowance. if christmas was in, say spring or fall, that would be a different story, cuz i work soccer games by reffing them and i get 9 dollars a game. so at the end of each sat. i'm rich...

So what is wrong with that. You do what you can and that is Great.

My DD is 6 and the little things that she makes for me are worth more than anything.

yeah... they also got some ice cream... it's so cold right now tho...
and they got touch lamps...

Yea,the Dollar Tree does carry Disney things.Every once in a while...

Mom2Ashli said:
So what is wrong with that. You do what you can and that is Great.

My DD is 6 and the little things that she makes for me are worth more than anything.

When Andie was younger my mom would take her to the dollar store to get our gifts and one year she got me mustard and ketchup bottles :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter