Last one to post........... Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mom2Ashli

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="purple">People are
trappednabox said:
nope! but I pretty sure it was today, so if I'm lucky I will get it my SAT!!!

I have way too many people to make things for Lyn! I can't even bake them anything b/c I don't have any money to buy what I need to bake! I was really counting on this money to get me thru christmas!! I had to make sure my bills were paid b4 i quit working, so I used all my other checks to do that. I was gonna use this one to buy all my gifts with :guilty:

Does anyone has some money they can loan you until you get your check? I am so sorry this happened to you today. I know you left the house so darn happy. :grouphug:

Edited by the DIS Moderator team to add:

This is Part 14 of the original thread found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=778291

I have to go for a while, but I will be back later....cheer up Tracy, you still have time, it will be o.k. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

trappednabox said:
I guess I drove everyone away with my crappy day! I'll see ya later, sorry if I'm acting like a drama queen!

You didn't drive anyone away. We are still here for you.

I am hoping and praying that it comes in the mail tomorrow or Thursday. Than you will still have time to get your presents. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

It is local mail. So there is hope that it will come in the next couple of days.

I wish I had a better answer for you. :guilty:

Mom2Ashli said:
It is local mail. So there is hope that it will come in the next couple of days.

I wish I had a better answer for you. :guilty:

yeah it is, but with all the mail this time of year it could take awhile. I hope it get's here soon!

trappednabox said:
yeah it is, but with all the mail this time of year it could take awhile. I hope it get's here soon!

Even if you got it by Friday you would still be okay. In a pinch but for the most part you could get some shopping done.

Here is to hoping for the best.

Mom2Ashli said:
Even if you got it by Friday you would still be okay. In a pinch but for the most part you could get some shopping done.

Here is to hoping for the best.

I hope it get's here by then! I HATE THIS!! I really needed that money today! it's my favorite Aunts b-day today & I still need to get her a gift. Plus one of my Favorite cousins flew home last night from Japan and is in town for my Aunts (his moms) birthday. We were supposed to go to the movies tonight.

that sounds like fun... take me to the movies w/ you!

just kidding, you don't have to take me to the movies

trappednabox said:
I hope it get's here by then! I HATE THIS!! I really needed that money today! it's my favorite Aunts b-day today & I still need to get her a gift. Plus one of my Favorite cousins flew home last night from Japan and is in town for my Aunts (his moms) birthday. We were supposed to go to the movies tonight.

Sorry - I wish I had the perfect answer for you. The only thing you can do is explain your situation to your family. I am sure they will understand.

strongbad rox my sox off...

just had to get it out...

and DOT DOT DOT...

Mom2Ashli said:
Sorry - I wish I had the perfect answer for you. The only thing you can do is explain your situation to your family. I am sure they will understand.

yeah I'm sure they will understand but I feel really Really REALLY bad about it! Andie knows b/c she was with me. I told her if I couldn't get her anything for x-mas I will get her a really REALLY good b-day gift since it's in January

trappednabox said:
yeah I'm sure they will understand but I feel really Really REALLY bad about it! Andie knows b/c she was with me. I told her if I couldn't get her anything for x-mas I will get her a really REALLY good b-day gift since it's in January

But it is not your fault so you can't blame yourself. I know you feel bad because I would too. But you did everything you could.

Mom2Ashli said:
But it is not your fault so you can't blame yourself. I know you feel bad because I would too. But you did everything you could.

yeah I know, but I can't help it! I usually have all my shopping done way early so something like this doesn't happen, but I couldn't help it this year

poisoned apple said:
yeah, and they'll understand that it's not your fault...

I know, I just feel bad about it :guilty: I will not open any gifts I get untill I can buy gifts

trappednabox said:
yeah I know, but I can't help it! I usually have all my shopping done way early so something like this doesn't happen, but I couldn't help it this year

Just do what you can to make the best of a bad situations. Enjoy your families company. Give your Aunt an Extra Special Hug and tell her you love her. That would prbably mean more than anything else.

Mom2Ashli said:
Just do what you can to make the best of a bad situations. Enjoy your families company. Give your Aunt an Extra Special Hug and tell her you love her. That would prbably mean more than anything else.

yeah I know she won't care. I can't even bake her sweets b/c she's diabetic :confused3

that is such a sin... just kidding it's just that i'm 13 and i really like to get presents

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter