Last one to post........... Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
kelljacques@aol.com said:
how was your day??

Mine was ok. I feel like I'm getting a cold though. I'm going on a diet soon Kelly. Kayla, Kathy, and I will all be doing Atkins

trappednabox said:
Mine was ok. I feel like I'm getting a cold though. I'm going on a diet soon Kelly. Kayla, Kathy, and I will all be doing Atkins
I don't think I could do adkins...weight watches has worked well for me before!!!

kelljacques@aol.com said:
I don't think I could do adkins...weight watches has worked well for me before!!!

What ever works :goodvibes
I didn't think I could do it either, till I just decide to do it. I lost about 60 pounds doing it :goodvibes

trappednabox said:
What ever works :goodvibes
I didn't think I could do it either, till I just decide to do it. I lost about 60 pounds doing it :goodvibes
wow that is great!!.. what did you eat??

I gained most of it back though :guilty:

BUT I WILL LOSE IT AGAIN!! I'm hoping to lose a good bit b4 my vacation in May :cool1:

trappednabox said:
I gained most of it back though :guilty:

BUT I WILL LOSE IT AGAIN!! I'm hoping to lose a good bit b4 my vacation in May :cool1:
i gained most of my weight back too!! I can't seem to go back on tack!

trappednabox said:
It was Ok, Kayla. How was yours?
LONG I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO Hungry
I forgot to bring a lunch and where I lookes were carbs

But I was good

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter