Last one to post........... Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Ol Gal said:
we've haven't even discussed dinner yet.. I think I want to try this Italian restaurant a couple of blocks away that we've never been to before, but the kids won't want it.

I have been craving a stromboli really bad. really, really bad!! :earseek:

I've been wanting to make Lasagne lately. I might have to buy the stuff and make it soon!

mmmm, Italian sounds yummy. Do you think we talk about food more than the people on the cooking board?

Lyn5 said:
mmmm, Italian sounds yummy. Do you think we talk about food more than the people on the cooking board?
:rotfl: I think we're always hungry here :rotfl:

Good Ol Gal said:
:hippie: peace baby
I didn't read the tread, but someone was talking about TIVO earlier and I thought of you :goodvibes

Lyn5 said:
I didn't read the tread, but someone was talking about TIVO earlier and I thought of you :goodvibes

:goodvibes:

:rotfl: I was on that thread! I LOVE my TiVo and have been PMing the OP about it and helping them find a good one :teeth:

I have never been to sonics and I don't even know what TIVO is :blush:

Lyn5 said:

You don't know what TiVo is??!! :earseek: :faint:

it's a Digital Video Recorder....kinda like a VCR and computer combined together. It will change how you watch tv.. FOREVER!!

Check it out here and turn the volume down if you're still at work.. they give you a walk thru

Lyn5 said:

I LOVE sonics!! It's a drive-in fast food place. They have the best drinks. you can mix flavors with your sodas or you can get milkshakes, floats, or my favorite Cherry Limeaids!! :thumbsup2

Good Ol Gal said:
You don't know what TiVo is??!! :earseek: :faint:

it's a Digital Video Recorder....kinda like a VCR and computer combined together. It will change how you watch tv.. FOREVER!!

Check it out here and turn the volume down if you're still at work.. they give you a walk thru
oops, there's the reason, I don't watch tv :blush: I used to...but not in the last few years. The kids will watch videos/DVDs and we will watch with them and I will be online or folding clothes, and I will watch DVDs when I walk (we just got netflix a few months ago) and I watch HGTV at my mom's sometimes...but we don't even have cable :eek: and we just got DSL less than a year ago :blush:

Lyn5 said:
I can bring a flower girl and ring boy if you need 'um :lmao:

I was just going to say that DD is dying to be in a Wedding. ::yes::
So you can have a flower girl and a jr. bridesmaid. :lmao:

Good Ol Gal said:
Wow.. I better tell dh that there is a wedding of a very dear friend and I MUST go to WDW in May to attend :teeth:

Now your talking. And bring the kids. They can all be in the wedding party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter