Last one to post........... Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
kelljacques@aol.com said:
ok jake where are you?? I need a heart too!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is one for you Kelli..... or do you want a different color??
heart.jpg

that sounds good!! did you pm him back??

yeah but I got it kinda late, so when I answerd he was already gone

trappednabox said:
I'm still waiting to hear from my godmother to see if I can do temp work at her office. but if not, I will probably get a parttime job

If you are planning a trip to WDW you might really want to look for a pt job. You will need some funds.

Mom2Ashli said:
If you are planning a trip to WDW you might really want to look for a pt job. You will need some funds.

yup! That's what I was thinking too!

my mom is goin down o thursday.. she was going to take darren but he is afraid to try the new coaster

I have heard some really good things about it. Give him sometime and he will love them. You have to be 44" to ride and Ash is 45-1/2" We will see if she changes her mind when she sees it.

thanks kelli,

but I don't know what to do once I make a heart

ok... here is another choice...
ltpheart.jpg

now do you want to make it your avatar??

thanks kelli,

but I don't know what to do once I make a heart

I don't really know either.

But I think you download it to your computer. From there you can upload it to the DIS to change the Avatar. Or to a Photobucket account to add to your siggy.

Mom2Ashli said:
I have heard some really good things about it. Give him sometime and he will love them. You have to be 44" to ride and Ash is 45-1/2" We will see if she changes her mind when she sees it.

Yeah Andie was scared, but once we did the 1st one she was ok with them. She LOVE Big Thunder Mountain. She kinda freaked out when we were in line for TOT but she ended up loving it after it was over :rotfl2:

Good Ol Gal said:
not this again :rotfl: :rotfl:

I missed the whole what do you do with it now conversation - I guess because I don't really know for sure either. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter