Last one to post........... Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyn5

<font color=green>If the tag fairy stops by, green
trappednabox said:
Lyn what days again are you going to WDW? now that I'm going alone, & don't have to worry about weather Arthur can get off, I need to decied what days I'm going
do you want to take Andie with you?

We are leaving here on May 5 (Friday) and get there on May 6 (I am not sure what condition we will be in ;) )
I am thinking of doing the tour on May 7 (Sunday at MK) if that is o.k. with everyone and on May 8 (Monday) I already rented a car under DH's name :lmao: I think during that day we will go to BassPro and the Character Outlet :teeth: (I love the one near DisneyLand). May 9 we have lunch at MK with pooh: for DD's b-day and then that's all I have planned until we leave on May 13 (Saturday). I think one night we will go to the campgrounds and see the petting zoo, eat at Trail's End and do the movie/singalong/campfire thing :goodvibes The rest of the time will be parks! parks! parks!

Edited by the DIS Moderator team to add:

This is Part 17 of the original thread found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=778291

no it would just be me :thumbsup2 I need some me time big time!! Unless someone decides to come :blush: :lmao: That day would be fine with me though :thumbsup2 would it look weird me doing the tour with no kids :rotfl:

kelljacques@aol.com said:
ok jake where are you?? I need a heart too!!!!!!!!!!!
you can use mine if you want :thumbsup2

Lyn5 said:
well, you can come with us on the tour if you want..... :goodvibes I think it is $25 per person, but I found an AP discount...I have to check if it is only for the AP holders...or, you could ask :blush:

I know there is an AP discount and a discount if you use your Disney Visa I think. You can only use one or the other. Not both.

when do classes sart back up?? classes here start next week!!!
They started the 17th, but they will start again in Aug. so I have pleanty of time to get ready!

someone tell me why the pop is more than the all stars!!

trappednabox said:
They started the 17th, but they will start again in Aug. so I have pleanty of time to get ready!
wow.. what wil you do with yourself between now and then?? thats along time!!

Mom2Ashli said:
I know there is an AP discount and a discount if you use your Disney Visa I think. You can only use one or the other. Not both.
the AP discount is 15%

Thanks, I forgot about the Disney Visa. I didn't see it on the website, but I know I say it last time we were making plans...I need to look again.

wow.. what wil you do with yourself between now and then?? thats along time!!

I'm still waiting to hear from my godmother to see if I can do temp work at her office. but if not, I will probably get a parttime job

trappednabox said:
someone tell me why the pop is more than the all stars!!
:confused3 are you clicking on a preferred room or something...I think the tax is different at the two hotels.

hey kelli, are you going to th annual passholder event fo expadition to everest??

:wave:
Yes we are heading there this weekend.

Lyn5 said:
:confused3 are you clicking on a preferred room or something...I think the tax is different at the two hotels.

nope. I have no idea what is going on!

trappednabox said:
I'm still waiting to hear from my godmother to see if I can do temp work at her office. but if not, I will probably get a parttime job
what kind of wor will you do for your aunt
any news from the boy??If he is a smrt boy he will call you

here are the rack rates:

All-Star Sports, Music and Movies Resorts (add 13% tax)
Pop Century Resort (add 11.5% tax)

Value
Regular
Peak
Holiday

Standard View
$79
$99
$115
$125

King Room
$79
$99
$115
$125

Preferred Location*
$91
$111
$127
$137

King Preferred Location*
$91
$111
$127
$137

*Preferred Location applies to All Star Movies: Fantasia buildings; All Star Music: Calypso buildings 1 & 10; All Star Sports: Surfs Up buildings 1 & 6; Pop Century: 1960s buildings.

what kind of wor will you do for your aunt
any news from the boy??If he is a smrt boy he will call you

i'd be a file clerk if I work with her.

Not this week. We all went out Friday. But I haven't really heard from him since. Except for a message he sent me yesterday

trappednabox said:
i'd be a file clerk if I work with her.

Not this week. We all went out Friday. But I haven't really heard from him since. Except for a message he sent me yesterday
what ind of message??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter