Last one to post........... Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom2Ashli said:
That happens in my house also. :rolleyes:
-By the way Liz I love your new picture of the kids and furbabies. TOO CUTE!

thanks Kelli... I was just playing around with the avatar feature. I'm still playing with it, so it may change again :teeth:

Furbabies sure do get attached to our hearts. DD will see a picture of our Greyhound and she will start bawling.

:grouphug: - to Andrew.

I have parent/teacher conferences this morning.. so I'm sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring...............

:hourglass Wow, my time early this morning lasted 14 min. What was/is the longest running time for some one's LAST post? Any one know? I'm truly curious . Thanks. :wave2:

Good Ol Gal said:
thanks Kelli... I was just playing around with the avatar feature. I'm still playing with it, so it may change again :teeth:

:3dglasses It will give us something to watch for.

Good Ol Gal said:
I have parent/teacher conferences this morning.. so I'm sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring...............
Love those calls...But at least your kids are doing wonderful!!!

My Middle DS is still having a hard time staying organized!!! Just got his 2nd late slip in a week and now can't play BB this Sunday-or during the Tournament on Monday since he's missing a practice(well maybe a minute or two that's it)

Good Ol Gal said:

I have one of those today also. Right dab smack in the middle of my day. You have got to love that.

We have to have 4 of them a year.

Mom2Ashli said:
I have one of those today also. Right dab smack in the middle of my day. You have got to love that.

With DD we don't have to go to any-she's doing so well and the classroom is so overcrowded that they don't talk to you if your Kid is doing a good job-At least one of my kids is doing Great!!!!

Mom2Ashli said:

I have two every two weeks.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter