Last one to post........... Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: I'm gonna hit the shower while my mom irons b4 we go! I'll see you guys later.

Just a quick post to let you all know we're home safely. Got in very late last night.

I'm not feeling very well. Was up during the night with my head in the toilet. Not sure if it's the beginning of a virus or just stress.

I'll get on later and catch everyone up on Grandpa. (Not much to update, he's not doing well at all.)

Hope everyone here is doing well. I'll try to go back and catch up on the last couple of days later.

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Just a quick post to let you all know we're home safely. Got in very late last night.

I'm not feeling very well. Was up during the night with my head in the toilet. Not sure if it's the beginning of a virus or just stress.

I'll get on later and catch everyone up on Grandpa. (Not much to update, he's not doing well at all.)

Hope everyone here is doing well. I'll try to go back and catch up on the last couple of days later.
Hey Kathy!!I'm so glad you made it back safe!! Hope to see ya later :hug:

Oh Kathy - Sorry to hear you are not feeling well on top of your visit. Get some rest. Glad you guys are home. :grouphug:

kaylajr said:
Sure send him over my DH cooks all the time and he is SO good at it
He gets home by 11 AM most days (goes in at 1:30) so he takes a nap and on the days I work till 5 he get the kids off the bus and makes dinner

so even when he is being a Jerk I try to remember that mostly he is a good guy

Last night he was just playing and than got in trouble cause as soon as dinner was over guess who monopolized the computer??

I need a laptop
:lmao: :lmao: o.k. :teeth: pixiedust:

Good Ol Gal said:
they are actually flying this time. dh booked the tickets while I was at work one night and got a HORRIBLE rate!!

So I, the awesome DIL that I am, watched went everyday to the site and priced them and I ended up rebooking them and saving them $280!! Now it's SW so they can now apply it to tickets to WDW!!
smart girl! :thumbsup2 gotta love when you get the discount/voucher :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Mom2Ashli said:
Hey Lyn - Have him swing by and pick up my DH on the way. :thumbsup2
o.k. We need two magic wands for that pixiedust: pixiedust: ...didn't Kayla say they were installing a new dishwasher...maybe my DH can teach her DH how to load the dishes and unload it :thumbsup2 pixiedust: pixiedust:

Lyn5 said:
o.k. We need two magic wands for that pixiedust: pixiedust: ...didn't Kayla say they were installing a new dishwasher...maybe my DH can teach her DH how to load the dishes and unload it :thumbsup2 pixiedust: pixiedust:
:scratchin - What can my DH bring to the table. :scratchin

I might have to get back with you on that.

;)
:lmao:

Mom2Ashli said:
Well it needs to be before it gets to hot and right now it is the peak season which means it will be busy. :worried:

And they have to use their ticket before June.
:scratchin :smooth: looks like the only solutions is in May...slower crowds, not summer-hot and before June :teeth: (We really like them too :thumbsup2 )

well I started out with all pistons... but now all I want to do is veg on the couch!

:grouphug: take care of yourself :grouphug:

Mom2Ashli said:
:scratchin - What can my DH bring to the table. :scratchin

I might have to get back with you on that.

;)
:lmao:
some slow cooker elk :thumbsup2 My DH and Kayla's DH are into hunting too :goodvibes

Good Ol Gal said:
well I started out with all pistons... but now all I want to do is veg on the couch!
:lmao: that happens to me too :lmao:

I am all caught up....this is so great! the morning is going by fast and I have a meeting in about 15 minutes...today is the day DH is getting his nose-thing checked :worried: ....I told him to call me as soon as he can with the good news that everything it o.k. pixiedust: :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter