Last one to post........... Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: thanks for being here for me :hug: It was a horrible wait all these weeks...so glad we passed this hurdle :goodvibes

Lyn5 said:
:hyper: :hyper: :teeth: My DHes NOSE IS O.K. :hyper: :hyper: I am soooooo happy, even got happy tears...he just has to keep an eye on it and any changes go back...but no biopsy and the doc. doesn't think it looks cancerous (sp?) anymore....YAHHHOOOOOO!

He is picking me up for lunch :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: we can go to McDonald's together :love2: :woohoo:

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

I'm so glad it wasn't anything too serious!!!

I need to figure out where we are going to stay in May! It just dawned on me that I haven't done that yet.
:eek:

Mom2Ashli said:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Oh Lyn that is wonderful news!!!!!
::yes:: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:wave2: I am going to wait for him outside....talk to you after lunch :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

trappednabox said:
WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

I'm so glad it wasn't anything too serious!!!
ME TOO!!!! o.k. really gotta go...But Kelli, you better hurry up and book a room, I think the AP rates came out YESTURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave: see ya Lyn! Have a good lunce :wave:

Where are you thinking of staying Kelli?

trappednabox said:
:wave: see ya Lyn! Have a good lunce :wave:

Where are you thinking of staying Kelli?
:confused3 - Don't have a clue. I guess any place that has room at the inn.

I guess I need to talk to DH tonight and figure out what is going on and when we plan on taking his parents back with us.

Running out of time to get a room.

Mom2Ashli said:
I guess I need to talk to DH tonight and figure out what is going on and when we plan on taking his parents back with us.

Running out of time to get a room.
Do you stay Friday/Saturday or just Saturday?

Lyn5 said:
Do you stay Friday/Saturday or just Saturday?

Most of the time Friday and Saturday. But we have done just Sat and gotten up really early and left.

Less traffic that way.

The last time we came over when my car broke down we left about 7:00 p.m. and didn't hit any traffic.

Mom2Ashli said:
Most of the time Friday and Saturday. But we have done just Sat and gotten up really early and left.

Less traffic that way.

The last time we came over when my car broke down we left about 7:00 p.m. and didn't hit any traffic.
I remember that... :hug: so glad you and DD were safe.

Wow. I just noticed the time. :woohoo: it is almost time for me to go home.

Lyn5 said:
I remember that... :hug: so glad you and DD were safe.

That storm was so bad. There were stories in the newspaper for days about the cars that were ruined from the water damage. It was amazing to just sit there and watch the flood water rise.

Mom2Ashli said:
Wow. I just noticed the time. :woohoo: it is almost time for me to go home.
:woohoo:

:woohoo: I just took off for tomorrow. The kids have another field trip, at the beach, and DH just told me he has stuff tomorrow and can't go...so my boss let me have off at the last minute. :cool1: I may not be on much tomorrow... :( , but you leave really early on Friday's too...so maybe it won't be too bad.

Lyn5 said:
:woohoo:

:woohoo: I just took off for tomorrow. The kids have another field trip, at the beach, and DH just told me he has stuff tomorrow and can't go...so my boss let me have off at the last minute. :cool1: I may not be on much tomorrow... :( , but you leave really early on Friday's too...so maybe it won't be too bad.
HEEEELLLLLLOOOOOO!!!! what about me! that means I'll be here all alone tomorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter