Last one to post........... Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
man I hate when the DIS freezes up in a middle of a good conversation :furious:

see when they tapped into the blocked pipe-they had a mini volcano!!! and out came a couple toys and what they called white mice-yucky :blush:

wonder if you're locked out Lyn???? It soooo frustrating when this happens pirate:

seems to be back up to speed now-hope you're still out there lurking :rolleyes:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: well, now I work all day in an office :crazy: and these waste systems are, by far, not my specialty...I only help people out on occasion...but....

years ago I worked in construction...and one job we had to connect to a live 30" sewerline...the main line that fed one part of town toward the treatment area. Well, normally the water is moving so fast and it churns in the pipe so by the time you actually see it, it is a gray sludge...well, in this instance a business near where we were working connected directly into the line...so you could literally see everything in there and it was fresh...sometimes you could tell what someone had for lunch...and then there was a rat that lived in that area...and my crew spray painted him green and named him :rolleyes: and for the several days we had that thing open the green rat would come by and visit us :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: If you didn't think this was too gross, I have another story :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ckckc2000 said:
wonder if you're locked out Lyn???? It soooo frustrating when this happens pirate:
yep, I got locked out so I was doing other online stuff...I am back now :thumbsup2

well I'm glad we got to talk about the septic tanks and stuff-now I understand ours better and I'm not so scared of the home inspection aspect of our sale now-I thought it would be a big red flag but really it's just a septic tank with a contained drainage bed is all :rolleyes:

for a nurse not much is too gross-we talk shop all the time and keep on eating,while anyone else would pass out :thumbsup2

I just felt bad for the guy it was so cold and there he was standing in our waste nearly up to his ankles til they got the pipe in place and it didn't seem to phase him at all-where I think I would just about lose it :rolleyes:

one guy told us-(which I've never done yet) was that we could do as much wash as we wanted that if the tank overflowed it was just waste water and it wouldn't hurt too much-no way the smell would upset me too much :eek:

ckckc2000 said:
for a nurse not much is too gross-we talk shop all the time and keep on eating,while anyone else would pass out :thumbsup2
wasn't sure...I freaked you out with the centepede :rolleyes1

Well, I used to work on new subdivision construction too...and until the government accepts the contruction, you aren't supposed to connect to the public utilities..so we had installed all the new infrastucture for a new subdivision and of course the building guys built a couple of model homes....well, the was no water service, so the slaes women that were in the model home during the day would put water in the toilet and then flush (since the water wasn't connected yet). This went on for around a month...and then when the line was accepted we (not me personally) had to go back into the connections and remove the plugs...that is when we found out that what they were doing :crazy: so, for a month all this ripe, raw sewage had built up in the pipe :sad2: yuck! Same thing happened last year on another type of project, and the waste was stinking up the place...someone told me that since the plug was at the bottom of the manhole and the manhole was full of waste, they were going to send in the person who screwed up to dive into the manhole and pull out the plug :rolleyes: but, in the end I think they pumped it out and then pulled the plug...that is still gross though :rolleyes2

don't leave without telling the joke :confused3 that or you're really a slow typer(I hope,but doubt)

ckckc2000 said:
don't leave without telling the joke :confused3 that or you're really a slow typer(I hope,but doubt)
I wish I was joking :rotfl2:

too funny-and gross-I can handle human gross-just hate when it comes to ugly bug gross!!!!

I've never seen a centipede the size of the ones you have-that is just wrong!!!!

what are people thinking-that's just wrong that those girls would keep using the bathroom!!!! and the poor soul who removed the plug had a really bad day that day :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter