This lady has come into my store a few times in the last week or so
and i swear I had to do a double take
at first i thought YOU had walked in

she looks so much like you
it is amazing

Poor woman! :lmao:

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Poor woman! :lmao:
That's Not Funny :sad2: NO ONE SAYS MEAN THINGS ABOUT MY FRIENDS ( not even them ;) :lmao: )

She seems really nice
I almost asked her yesterday if she knew anyone in NC

The main difference is her hair is pretty wavy but I think that is a perm cause the first time i saw her she looked just like the pic you posted of you and your DD

kaylajr said:
That's Not Funny :sad2: NO ONE SAYS MEAN THINGS ABOUT MY FRIENDS ( not even them ;) :lmao: )

She seems really nice
I almost asked her yesterday if she knew anyone in NC

Or you could always ask her if she was adopted....maybe we were seperated at birth!!!! :teeth:

Or you could always ask her if she was adopted....maybe we were seperated at birth!!!! :teeth:
were you adopted???

that would be really freaky

kaylajr said:
were you adopted???

that would be really freaky

No, I'm not adopted but maybe if I had a twin my parents may have put the twin up for adoption.

Truthfully, though, I know that would never have happened. My parents tried for thirteen years for a baby, then I came along and then they couldn't have any more. They would have had an entire houseful if they could have. They couldn't adopt back then because they were considered a "mixed marriage." My mom was Catholic and my dad was Protestant! What a shame.

Time for me to get A.J. to school. It's been nice having some time to chat with you this morning Kayla. Hope your girls feel better!

Have a great day!

No, I'm not adopted but maybe if I had a twin my parents may have put the twin up for adoption.

Truthfully, though, I know that would never have happened. My parents tried for thirteen years for a baby, then I came along and then they couldn't have any more. They would have had an entire houseful if they could have. They couldn't adopt back then because they were considered a "mixed marriage." My mom was Catholic and my dad was Protestant! What a shame.
Well at least they got lucky with You

it is a shame that people like your parnets can't have more kids or adopt yet
teenage drug users pop them out like nothing

that always seems so UNFAIR to me :confused3

Time for me to get A.J. to school. It's been nice having some time to chat with you this morning Kayla. Hope your girls feel better!

Have a great day!
It was nice chatting and now when i see this lady i won't wonder anymoe

have a Great day

talk to you soon

and hey don't forget the pictures ;) :rotfl: :rotfl: ;) :goodvibes :goodvibes

the kids are still sleeping
hopefully they will wake up feeling better

this winter has been the worse for us with illness

now all 4 of us have this cold

I bet a trip to sunny flordia and Mickey Mouse would help cure it

well I got my bedroom painted-sure was no fun sleeping in all the new paint smell though :guilty:

ckckc2000 said:
well I got my bedroom painted-sure was no fun sleeping in all the new paint smell though :guilty:
the paint fumes would ahve given me a headache

so another project off your list :thumbsup2

kaylajr said:
Tracy
never mind my earlier question on if you got Catie's Travel Log yet
I know you didn't

I got it back in yesterdays Mail

i had your Zip code wrong

You would think the PO could have just fixed it
but NOOOOOOOO

they sent it back
I am remailing this AM and sending it priority so you should have is soon :teeth:
Glad to hear you're all doing this for Catie :thumbsup2 Thanks again!!!!

kaylajr said:
the paint fumes would ahve given me a headache

so another project off your list :thumbsup2
sure is-I just have 3 rooms I have to paint and I'd like to paint the kids rooms since one is bright pink and the other a bold green-but DH says let it be since the paint is in pretty good shape-so I'll finish a few other projecta and see if I have time

so how are you today???

ckckc2000 said:
Glad to hear you're all doing this for Catie :thumbsup2 Thanks again!!!!
I feel bad that i messed the zip up
it should have been to Tracy days ago........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter