Last one to post........... Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyn5 said:
::yes:: I packed up some of our jackets (just in case it is cold for us) and most of DD's clothes...just need to add in a few things she wears often. This weekend I am doing DS's stuff...I have to wait on my things...in less than two weeks I gained almost 10 pounds...so I am wearing all my comfortable clothes now and can't pack them yet :blush:

Yippiee the trip is almost here!!!

and its not suprising about the weight, its not like you had any stress or anything the last few weeks!!!

Mom2Ashli said:
22.gif

makes my mouth water. :goodvibes

Mom2Ashli said:
Any big plans for Easter?

we are going to brunch with my brother and his family, my mom and dad in the city at 10am (I told him, I think that's still breakfast--but oh well) and then I am cooking at around 430 for my mom and dad, DH's mom and DS and DD.

how about you?

tubachick said:
we are going to brunch with my brother and his family, my mom and dad in the city at 10am (I told him, I think that's still breakfast--but oh well) and then I am cooking at around 430 for my mom and dad, DH's mom and DS and DD.

how about you?

My Mom is cooking at my house. And MIL's b-day party is on Sat. So that will be an all day thing at the park.

Mom2Ashli said:
So are you guys having a good Spring Break?
well the kids started the week off nagging each other and driving me crazy!!

It hasn't changed much, but at least the last couple of days have been beautiful and we've been able to go bike riding, walking, etc.

Mom2Ashli said:
Good morning Ladies.

Kathy I am disappointed that you thought I would tell you to stick your show. That would be mean and I didn't think I ever came across that way.

I was talking about how the network plays with our lives.

Kelli - You don't ever come across as being mean, I was just giving you some harrassment! :teeth:

Mean - no,

Scary - well, maybe (with your closet full of axes and such)! :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter