cough
stuffy
postnasal drip
ear pain

YUCK

it needs to end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kaylajr said:
I feel bad that i messed the zip up
it should have been to Tracy days ago........
don't sweat it-we have til April 30th and it's made some great progress-wish I could get in touch with the DIS member here who has a copy of the log and hasn't returned it yet-plus hasn't been on line to contact her with PM's-oh well at least this one will be full :thumbsup2

sorry to here about your BIL,glad it will be OK after some healing!!!!

Have to go drop off DS-be back in a bit!!(morning Kelli)

Good morning Ladies.

Kathy I am disappointed that you thought I would tell you to stick your show. That would be mean and I didn't think I ever came across that way.

I was talking about how the network plays with our lives.

I'm back-we have a full list today too-DH has been stripping all the eaves and gutters and replacing any bad wood and then we have to repaint that too-plus I have to get a few more boxes over to the storage shed,so busy busy busy!!!!

so not much time to DIS :guilty: But I'll try and pop on later!!! Take care and I hope everyone has a great day :wave2:

ckckc2000 said:
I'm back-we have a full list today too-DH has been stripping all the eaves and gutters and replacing any bad wood and then we have to repaint that too-plus I have to get a few more boxes over to the storage shed,so busy busy busy!!!!

so not much time to DIS :guilty: But I'll try and pop on later!!! Take care and I hope everyone has a great day :wave2:

But you will feel so much better when everything is done.

And there is a a FOR SALE SIGN in the yard than the little SOLD sign above it.

:cheer2:

...have a great day, ladies...... :wave:

(got SOOOO much to do: pick up DS's suit at cleaners[he's going to a prom], pick up boutiniere(sp?) and wristlet, go to the bank, dentist appt....:faint: )

kimmar067 said:
...have a great day, ladies...... :wave:

(got SOOOO much to do: pick up DS's suit at cleaners[he's going to a prom], pick up boutiniere(sp?) and wristlet, go to the bank, dentist appt....:faint: )

OH ANOTHER PROM. Don't forget to show pictures.

I think he's trying to break a world resort or something....OR, he's just trying to send me to the 'Poor House'..... :confused3 Tonite's will be one of THREE, so far.... :crazy:

kimmar067 said:
I think he's trying to break a world resort or something....OR, he's just trying to send me to the 'Poor House'..... :confused3 Tonite's will be one of THREE, so far.... :crazy:

OMG! 3 Proms!!!

Your DS must be one HOT ticket in town.

good morning Lasters!

My asthma has been acting up and I've been having to use my nebulizer... that really stinks!

Mom2Ashli said:
OMG! 3 Proms!!!

Your DS must be one HOT ticket in town.

...in HIS mind he is.....! :teeth: (no, but, seriously, he is a cutey-patootie with a great butt!....speaking as "Mom", of course!)

Good Ol Gal said:
good morning Lasters!

My asthma has been acting up and I've been having to use my nebulizer... that really stinks!

Sorry to hear that Liz. Hope you start to feel better soon.

kimmar067 said:
...in HIS mind he is.....! :teeth: (no, but, seriously, he is a cutey-patootie with a great butt!....speaking as "Mom", of course!)

If his OWN Mom thinks like that can you image what all the Girls are thinking.

Yikes are you sure you should let he go to the Prom? :blush:

Mom2Ashli said:
Sorry to hear that Liz. Hope you start to feel better soon.

we're going to go look at a house this afternoon for MIL/FIL. I would LOVE It if they would move closer to us!

Mom2Ashli said:
...Yikes, are you sure you should let him go to the Prom? :blush:

....:scratchin Hmmmm.....

He's really a good kid....gotta good head on his shoulders, a WACKY [like mom.. :rolleyes: ] sense of humor, captain of his lacrosse team, works out almost every day (not an OUNCE of fat on him :badpc: ! ), honor-roll student, and just a likeable kid....

Good Ol Gal said:

we're going to go look at a house this afternoon for MIL/FIL. I would LOVE It if they would move closer to us!

......cool beans! :thumbsup2

Good Ol Gal said:

That would be cool. And I am sure the kids would love spending more time with them.

I know DD loves to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house.

kimmar067 said:
....:scratchin Hmmmm.....

He's really a good kid....gotta good head on his shoulders, a WACKY [like mom.. :rolleyes: ] sense of humor, captain of his lacrosse team, works out almost every day (not an OUNCE of fat on him :badpc: ! ), honor-roll student, and just a likeable kid....

VERY COOL! You must have done something right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter