Last one to post........... Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halloween0001.jpg

Okay, I'm tired.

My Tylenol PM has kicked in.

Everyone will probably show up as soon as I leave!

Good night all. See you tomorrow! (I am actually off tomorrow! :cool1: )

Well Kathy I see I have my work cut out for me if I ever want to get back into 3rd

Liz i am glad to hear life is getting back to normal

and I am glad we were able to help with "dinner"

not being closer I felt so helpless and than BAM the idea hit ;) :rotfl:

hope Kelli is having fun at Girl scout Camp :goodvibes

and i hope her MIL is doing ok

did I miss an update???

kaylajr said:
hope Kelli is having fun at Girl scout Camp :goodvibes

and i hope her MIL is doing ok

did I miss an update???
she mentioned that most likely she won't post til Sunday sometime :)

Probably not
I have play practice
than chruch
than lunch with Mom and Dad

than it's TALLADEGA weekend !!!!

Gotta watch the race :cool1:

You know -I'm so worried that I didn't pack enough candy in the darn exchange and the kids will be disappointed-I think I sent enough-2 each of the basic hershey-some Lindt truffles(halloween ones)plus laffy taffy and gummie savers and halloween color pencils-one had a light up ring(girl) and the other had a light up M&M with candy in it-but I think I could of shoved more candy in it-I did put it all in a DIS colored green bag with halloween tissues :rolleyes:

I just always feel like I should of put more in :guilty:

ckckc2000 said:
You know -I'm so worried that I didn't pack enough candy in the darn exchange and the kids will be disappointed-I think I sent enough-2 each of the basic hershey-some Lindt truffles(halloween ones)plus laffy taffy and gummie savers and halloween color pencils-one had a light up ring(girl) and the other had a light up M&M with candy in it-but I think I could of shoved more candy in it-I did put it all in a DIS colored green bag with halloween tissues :rolleyes:

I just always feel like I should of put more in :guilty:

Sounds like you did GREAT to me
and the exchange a few back where Kyle sent to Jess she was thrilled and you were worried than too

I think you worry to much ;) :grouphug:

kaylajr said:
Sounds like you did GREAT to me
and the exchange a few back where Kyle sent to Jess she was thrilled and you were worried than too

I think you worry to much ;) :grouphug:
I think your right-it's just I really could of put more into the bags and it always bothers me-I need to get over it :rotfl:

I think since my back hurts it puts me into a grumpy mood and I just want to go home and never come back here-soon though-come on Oct 26th :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter