Last one to post........... Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaylajr said:
Sorry your back hurts :grouphug:

what did you do to it???
Old age I think-that or DH and I both are effected by the water here-we drink more of it than the kids do-and I bought a Brita filter pitcher,but both of us are having bad kidney pain-I don't know,it's just achy all the time and reminds you that I'm not a spring chicken anymore :rotfl:

and no nothing lined up-my recruiter keeps putting my application out there-it just goes unanswered-who know-so I put in 3 applications last week-we'll see what comes about from them-I figured whoever comes thru 1st get me :rolleyes:

ckckc2000 said:
Old age I think-that or DH and I both are effected by the water here-we drink more of it than the kids do-and I bought a Brita filter pitcher,but both of us are having bad kidney pain-I don't know,it's just achy all the time and reminds you that I'm not a spring chicken anymore :rotfl:

and no nothing lined up-my recruiter keeps putting my application out there-it just goes unanswered-who know-so I put in 3 applications last week-we'll see what comes about from them-I figured whoever comes thru 1st get me :rolleyes:

Yikes Kidney pain NO FUN

hope something comes up from the 3 you put out there

when does DH start full time ??

kaylajr said:
Yeah for awhile it was right on
but not anymore

i wonder why??
who knows-I wish it didn't shut down either at 3:15am :teeth:

kaylajr said:
Yikes Kidney pain NO FUN

hope something comes up from the 3 you put out there

when does DH start full time ??
They don't ever hire people FT here in Atlanta :crazy: -they prefer part-time only

so he's looking at a federal job at the VA-as a shipping receiving clerk as a part-time job to go along with this one-who knows-I told him to enjoy working PT,since it was his turn,but it's driving him crazy

ckckc2000 said:
who knows-I wish it didn't shut down either at 3:15am :teeth:
Yeah that is annoying

how long is it down for

I never stick around to find out

I know they have to do maintence so the middle of the night is really the best time

well unless you US and want to DIS then ;)

ckckc2000 said:
They don't ever hire people FT here in Atlanta :crazy: -they prefer part-time only

so he's looking at a federal job at the VA-as a shipping receiving clerk as a part-time job to go along with this one-who knows-I told him to enjoy working PT,since it was his turn,but it's driving him crazy

I think Part time would drive Will crazy too
he is so used to work work work

I think he would do just like your DH and look for another part time job too

Me onthe other hand does part time very well :teeth:

kaylajr said:
Yeah that is annoying

how long is it down for

I never stick around to find out
It usually comes back up around 4am-sometimes sooner sometimes later :confused3

kaylajr said:
I think Part time would drive Will crazy too
he is so used to work work work

I think he would do just like your DH and look for another part time job too

Me onthe other hand does part time very well :teeth:
You got that right!!!-part-time Bring it on :thumbsup2

ckckc2000 said:
so hows your DH been-how's his knees???? :confused3
Horrible
the Dr we went to really thinks he need surgery
But Dh wants another opionion brfore he takes all that time off

I think the Dr know what he is talking about but hey it's His knee and if he wants another opionin Ok we will get one

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter