Last one to post........... Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to see what I can figure with those dates.
A Friday night would be a good one for me.

12.gif
getting in that Halloween mood

Originally posted by Mom2Ashli

Really I thought they always sold out.
Great now you really have me thinking.
Can you see the smoke coming out of my ears.

We went on a Thursday last year (I think it was 10/21) and we didn't even purchase our tickets until around 10:00 a.m. on that day. And we were told that there were still plenty available!

Plus I think I get a discount on those tickets. I will check it out.

Originally posted by Mom2Ashli
I am going to see what I can figure with those dates.
A Friday night would be a good one for me.

Don't forget the weekends are going to be busier and/or sold out. Also, the closer to Halloween the busier they are.

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Don't forget the weekends are going to be busier and/or sold out. Also, the closer to Halloween the busier they are.

Yeah I know. But I don't want to drive over there during the week. And DD will not miss school. She had perfect attendance last year and received and award. So she is trying for the same this year.

Mom2Ashli said:
Yeah I know. But I don't want to drive over there during the week. And DD will not miss school. She had perfect attendance last year and received and award. So she is trying for the same this year.
Perfect attendence is over-rated :rotfl:

Well when you live as close as you do -it doesn't make sense to take her out :flower:

eeyoresmountainpals said:
You may have posted your limit today. I'm pretty sure there is a limit.
Nope that wasn't it-just didn't copy the properties all the way :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter