Last one to post........... Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went last year but didn't take advantage of the trick-or-treating much. My ds's were more interested in riding the rides since it wasn't as crowded as during the day. They didn't want to dress up either and I was afraid we'd be out of place but we weren't!

This would freak my DD out!!!!-we took her to a haunted hay ride in NC about 2 yrs ago and this guy chased her all the way back to our van-he wanted her head!!!!
wdwnss5.jpg

Way cool.

I wonder if it is too late to go to that.
All the good days that I would be able to go are probably taken.

Plus I was going to order the Mickey and Minnie Adult costume from D.D but I can't figure out where we would wear them.
:confused3

Us too-kids are getting to old to do the neighborhood stuff but this they could do!!!!

Originally posted by Mom2Ashli
Way cool.

I wonder if it is too late to go to that.
All the good days that I would be able to go are probably taken.

We don't have tickets yet and won't get them until that day. We went last year and got tickets the day we went. My theory is that if they're sold out then it's going to be busier than we would like anyway.

ckckc2000 said:
Us too-kids are getting to old to do the neighborhood stuff but this they could do!!!!

Hello this would be fun for the adults also. Just give me a Trick or Treat bag and I am in.

We are definately looking forward to see all the night time shots like this..
11.jpg

Mom2Ashli said:
Hello this would be fun for the adults also. Just give me a Trick or Treat bag and I am in.
Same here-I'd even wear a custom!!!!!(like Dr. Evil or a witch of course :rotfl: )

eeyoresmountainpals said:
We don't have tickets yet and won't get them until that day. We went last year and got tickets the day we went. My theory is that if they're sold out then it's going to be busier than we would like anyway.

Really I thought they always sold out.
Great now you really have me thinking.
Can you see the smoke coming out of my ears.

"Boo! Don't be afraid. The screams you hear are squeals of delight, not fright. Disney fantasy and Halloween fun come together on selected October nights for a one-of-a-kind celebration. Seize this rare opportunity to visit the Magic Kingdom in costume, and trick-or-treat for candy and goodies with your favorite Disney characters*, all in their finest Halloween outfits. With special music, parades and fireworks, this is no trick — it's a real treat.

Buy tickets online now or call 407-W-DISNEY.

Advance Price**:
Adults 10 and over: $34.95+tax
Children 3 - 9: $27.95+tax

Day of Event Price:
Adults 10 and over: $39.95+tax
Children 3 - 9: $32.95+tax

Dates: September 30, October 2, 6, 7, 11, 13, 16, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30 and 31, 7:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.

ckckc2000 said:
Same here-I'd even wear a custom!!!!!(like Dr. Evil or a witch of course :rotfl: )

I can play a good Witch. DH says I have the role down pat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter