Last one to post........... Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going out to dinner tonight! Something we almost never do! DH and I were invited to a seafood restaurant by friends of ours for an early birthday celebration. We haven't been out without kiddos for about a year!

eeyoresmountainpals said:
We are going out to dinner tonight! Something we almost never do! DH and I were invited to a seafood restaurant by friends of ours for an early birthday celebration. We haven't been out without kiddos for about a year!

Enjoy. I can't remember the last time I have gone anywhere without my DD.

eeyoresmountainpals said:
I know what you mean! :goodvibes

I don't even get away when in the bathroom. I am in the shower the other night and she is yelling "Mommy" I was like "What" So she says "Can you come here a minute" Nope sorry a little busy at the moment. And she doesn't even walk to the bathroom. She is yelling from her room which makes me yell back to her.

I'll keep posting some pics here since Kim is gone for a little while. (Someone's gotta keep up with her job here in her absence! :rotfl: )

Only 31 days and we'll be at the world!

SpectroMagicParade.jpg

We love the parades, especially at night!

Originally posted by Mom2Ashli
I don't even get away when in the bathroom. I am in the shower the other night and she is yelling "Mommy" I was like "What" So she says "Can you come here a minute" Nope sorry a little busy at the moment. And she doesn't even walk to the bathroom. She is yelling from her room which makes me yell back to her.

:rotfl:
How old is she???

back for a little while-you know how it gets once it gets the kids come home :teeth:

Originally posted by ckckc2000
back for a little while-you know how it gets once it gets the kids come home

Oh-oh, you're back already?

I was filling in doing your job of posting pics and keeping everyone (especially m yself) pumped up about WDW! :goodvibes

Everyone of you has a trip planned except for me.
I better get planning.

Hmm How does October 15th sound?

I should have skipped walking last Sunday and went to WDW. My Niece went and she said NO lines. I love those kind of days.

Originally posted by Mom2Ashli
Everyone of you has a trip planned except for me.
I better get planning.

Hmm How does October 15th sound?

That's my ds's birthday. He'll be a teenager!

How about the 23rd instead? Then we could meet there! :goodvibes

My friend went last year and her kids got so much candy she almost fainted :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter