Last Week of Sept Gang! 119 DISers so far! Whew!

triplefigs said:
I packed us all. Whatever clothes were left in the closet is what we're wearing this week. I am doing a load of laundry now so we have enough shorts for this week. Our flight is EARLY Sat am, so no time to pack then. We'll be on the road by 5am and landing at MCO by 10:30am!

Lucky Duck!! (Daisy :rotfl2: ) The Airport shuttle picks us up at 3:30am :bitelip: YIKES and we arrive at 4pm in Orlando. I think it will be a quiet first night :grouphug:

Three days to go leaving Sat for 8 nights at POFQ BUT now I am having Kidney stone surgery tomorrow :sad2: Do not want to cancel out on my DD8 may not be my best trip yet.

Sept 25 here we come to csr. I can't wait. I have hooked up with one other disser and the two famlies are eating together at MNSSHP. How cool is that.
I have my lime baggallini all ready to go. I ordered t yesterday. LOVE IT!!

goofydad621 said:
Three days to go leaving Sat for 8 nights at POFQ BUT now I am having Kidney stone surgery tomorrow :sad2: Do not want to cancel out on my DD8 may not be my best trip yet.

OMG...I do feel for you. Hopefully you will feel better after the surgery...but I would think the rides will be a bit uncomfortable. Good luck!

momimouse27 said:
:rolleyes: Well, I have waited this long...so the packing begins today! I have been wanting to pack for two weeks now. I think I have held myself back quite well. The only thing actually packed is ponchos, fanny packs, laundry detergent, and bathing suits.

All our luggage fell apart this summer(it was OLD) so I have brand new stuff, that looks pretty nice(dont tell anyone it came from Walmart! :ssst:)

I'm so excited to be visitng the CR for the first time-I know we'll love it. These last 4 days are absolutely driving me nutso. I don't have enough to do to keep me from thinking about going!!! :crazy2:

I'm with you!! :thumbsup2 I just bought new luggage from Wal Mart! I think it will do the job just fine.

I'm mostly packed. Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I'm taking my two oldest kids as a surprise. So I've been packing secretly. It's been harder then I thought! I've been sneaking in and stealing their clothes. My oldest (almost 13) has been the hardest to do this with. She just said to me....mom, where is xxxx outift, I know I just had it. I say, how do I know? Am I the keeper of your things? Your room is such a mess you probably lost it! :blush: Oh boy, of course I know where it is. It's in her suitcase!!!!!

We have the story all in play....they think my mom (who is coming with us) is going on a trip with a friend and we're helping her get to the airport (at 4 AM!!!!!)

Worse part...I don't have anyone to talk to about my trip! Can't at home because of the kids. I don't see my mom that often when the kids aren't with me.....aggggg!!

I also have so much to do at home before I leave. Plus band, football, dance, racing for the kids. But Tuesday will come here very soon!!!!!!!

goofydad621 said:

I hope you feel great. I remember when my mom had this and she felt so much better. Just remember to take a rest when you need it!

kimmikayb said:
I'm with you!! :thumbsup2 I just bought new luggage from Wal Mart! I think it will do the job just fine.

I'm mostly packed. Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I'm taking my two oldest kids as a surprise. So I've been packing secretly. It's been harder then I thought! I've been sneaking in and stealing their clothes. My oldest (almost 13) has been the hardest to do this with. She just said to me....mom, where is xxxx outift, I know I just had it. I say, how do I know? Am I the keeper of your things? Your room is such a mess you probably lost it! :blush: Oh boy, of course I know where it is. It's in her suitcase!!!!!

We have the story all in play....they think my mom (who is coming with us) is going on a trip with a friend and we're helping her get to the airport (at 4 AM!!!!!)

Worse part...I don't have anyone to talk to about my trip! Can't at home because of the kids. I don't see my mom that often when the kids aren't with me.....aggggg!!

I also have so much to do at home before I leave. Plus band, football, dance, racing for the kids. But Tuesday will come here very soon!!!!!!!

AWESOME...I wish you had been MY MOM. I would have loved a surprise like that one. I would still love a surprise like that one. I hope they enjoy their surprise trip. You can always talk to your friends on the DIS boards, obviously we love to talk!

Can't wait till Sunday. DD and I will be arriving at the Beach Club---still haven't packed yet. My daughter needs a new suitcase too!! What are the lime Mickeys??

goofydad621 said:

Positive Vibes Goofydad!!! I am sure you'll be just fine. Please keep us updated!

5 more days baby! POFQ Sept. 25th - October 2nd!
Myself, DH, ( We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary!) DD 4, MIL & MIL'S BF!
We will be at MNSSHP on Friday Sept. 29th
CRT on Tuesday Morning!!!!!!!
Can't wait! :cheer2:

:moped: We are leaving Memphis late Friday afternoon (9/22) and arriving at the lovely Port Orleans French Quarter on 9/23 in the AM. I will be so glad when we are there.

I have got a ton of stuff to do. I wish I could clone myself. DH nags me year after year to hurry because he is ready to get on the road. He doesn't pack for four.

I have to find my ADR list. But I know we are eating at Cinderella's Castle, Le Cellier, Sci Fi, and a few other places. On 9/30 when we leave, we are dining at Wolfgang Pucks. YUMMY.

There are the four of us: DH, DS17, and DD10. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

princess: :cloud9: DH, DD2,DD15months & Me - have to leave for airport by 4am,plane leaves at 7am, should be at all-Star Movies by 11am! Yeah! I have to started actually packing the suitcases now! I have been waiting patiently but now i can go so it.

1 week from now I'll be at the airport waiting to board our flight to Orlando! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

My aunt said why are you leaving so early in the am. 5:30 flight. Because then our whole first day isn't wasted.

Hope73 said:
My aunt said why are you leaving so early in the am. 5:30 flight. Because then our whole first day isn't wasted.

I'm with ya! 1st flight to MCO and last flight out of MCO!

Hope73 said:
OMG, what time do you have to get to the airport for a 5:30 am flight? We have an 8 am on Saturday and we're planning on getting there at 5:30. (with my grumpy half-asleep brother dropping us off :rotfl: )

kimmikayb said:

Wow!! :teeth: How cool is that! We've done the surprise thing before(when they were much smaller) and it was the absolute best....You'll never get a better look on their faces, so Grandma better have the camera ready!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter