Least favorite Disney film

Oh gosh and I really don't like Pixar. Except the Incredibles and the Toy Story trilogy, I am not a fan. And there is too much Pixar in the parks.

Wha?!?! Reading this thread has made me realize what a Disney homer I am! :rotfl2:

As for me, anything directly released to video, Cars 2, and Planes was just meh though both of my sons are in love with it, so go figure.

Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars, or something like that.... Our toddler loves it and I'm completely unimpressed....

Apparently Disney's least favorite is Song of the South. I can't believe they'll keep selling Dumbo and Peter Pan which are arguably more offensive, but they won't release SotS.

For me this is The Three Caballeros and Melody Time

I totally agree I didn't care for
Saludos Amigos
The Three Caballeros
Make Mine Music
or Fun and Fancy Free all that much. Of the Animated classics the one I waited forever to watch was "Alice In Wonderland" I didn't see it till I was in my 30's

Apparently Disney's least favorite is Song of the South. I can't believe they'll keep selling Dumbo and Peter Pan which are arguably more offensive, but they won't release SotS.

The only time I ever saw "Song Of The South" was in 1986 when it was rereleased to theaters I saw it "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" and the non-Disney " An American Tail" all in the same day it was a day of shopping and movies during the holiday season that year

Tron and John Carter weren't my favorites... and they probably made 5 too many air buds...

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this; but I really don't like "The Lion King". I found it disturbing and not funny at all.
Ironically, I actually like the sequel "Lion King 1 1/2"- gofigure:rolleyes2

I'm pretty easy going when it comes to Disney films. I've seen pretty much all the animated ones and always go in with an open mind to them. I never really gave it much thought to films I didn't like and I'm quite suprised to realise that there a few films I hate/dislike lol

I don't like Pinnochio, Tarzan, Bambi, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Fox and the Hound and Dumbo.

I have never seen Treasure Planet, Meet the Robinsons or Chicken Little. I thought Atlantis was okay, nothing special. I thought it might have been mentioned already tbh. Black Cauldron was weird (I didn't hate it but this film was the only film in which I was disappointed when a character came back from the dead. Man Gurgi was annoying ;) )

When I first saw Hercules and Mulan I wasn't a fan but when I re-watched them a few years ago I found my opinion had changed and now I love both films.

I'm about to watch the Emperors New Groove to see if I like that film any better. I've watched it once and don't recall being a fan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter