Legos - Adults

I was mischievous. I made elastic band guns out of lego. Pistol grips, elasticated triggers, sights, magazines, everything.The more logo you have, the bigger the gun, the more powerful the elastic band, the greater the range and the greater the accuracy. I took it one step further - mine were always made out of black and blue.

Those 100 minifigures are hard to find, my daughter and I finally found them and she spent so much time feeling the bags, lol but they were tricky! We ended up so lucky and got, Sorceror Mickey, Pinocchio (my fave), Aurora, Pocahontas and Baymax! We are still looking for Oswald! Oh, and I need that UP house!
Oswald was easy, just feel for the ears.

Ernesto’s hat is a dead giveaway. The Queen, look for the mirror! Stitch was tough, easy to get confused with Mickey. I didn’t get Aurora, but her dress is a huge piece, if anyone’s after her.

They sold out fast from my local store but recently made a comeback.

I'm glad Disney is finally expanding beyond the princesses and Toy Story in the Lego sets. I'm looking forward to what else they have planned this year.

What kind of sets are you hoping for?

I'd like to see Stitch's spaceship and a Lilo minifigure.

It would probably be out of my budget, but a Lego Pride Rock would be epic.

I'm glad Disney is finally expanding beyond the princesses and Toy Story in the Lego sets. I'm looking forward to what else they have planned this year.

I can see them doing a smaller Pride Rock in the same way they did that mini Peter Pan set above.

Since there's a Haunted Mansion movie, a HM-themed set(s) would be amazing. I've only seen a bootleg HM (WDW version) on Amazon once before it vanished. Easily do mini sets like Madame Leota, the attic, etc.

Halloween Town from Nightmare Before Christmas would be great. Or Jack's house.

I'm sure live-action Moana will get some sets (Little Mermaid did).

Might as well do something with Mary Poppins. 2024 will be the 60th anniversary.

I really like the new sets that are geared specifically to adults, especially the architectural sets. The flowers are rather cool as well; very delicate and tricky to design so that they hold together against gravity.

Last edited:

There is an official lego haunted mansion based on the CA house. And it's on sale this week because Lego is running their own version of prime week. It's small, but cool.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/mini-disney-the-haunted-mansion-40521
Oh! I forgot about the mini one. The unlicensed one I saw was a bigger house, more in scale with the figures.

Apparently you can still find it here and there. I found photos:

1000x800.jpg

683x683p.png

I really like the new sets that are geared specifically to adults, especially the architectural sets. The flowers are rather cool as well; very delicate and tricky to design so that the hold together against gravity.
I saw those, and immediately wanted them to do an Audrey II Little Shop of Horrors set.

I've seen other adult ones like a Fender guitar, a jazz band diorama, a scooter, etc. The Van Gogh Starry Night one looks amazing.

You know, rather than ANOTHER Cinderella Castle, they could have made a Disneyland one. Really missed the boat on that one.

That's what we would like to see.

My DD has all the Star Wars. Growing up people thought I had a boy since her room had all the sets on display. I saved the lego table and thousands of Lego pieces. My GS will have a lot to play with! We just started him on the Mega Block stuff. I just got my DH the Jeep. Can't wait to see it assembled.

I wonder how Walt would've felt about being a minifigure....

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/walt-disney-tribute-camera-43230

I don't know if I can spend $100 on a set when I only want the minifigures.
I feel for Bambi and Dumbo fans, this may be the only source for those minifigs (if I’m not mistaken). The Walt one is a little generic.

The camera is cool, but to make an expensive set like that, Lego must have thrown in the mini figures to add incentive, I wouldn’t be surprised if the camera ends up listing on eBay without the figs. And/or the figures are listed separately for high prices.

You know, rather than ANOTHER Cinderella Castle, they could have made a Disneyland one. Really missed the boat on that one.

That's what we would like to see.
Probably will one day.

I’m surprised they haven’t done more park-related sets, with cast members and tourists. Lego already does generic, non-licensed fairground/theme park stuff, why not make use of the Disney brand there?

I have quite a few Harry Potter sets that I have bought myself as rewards.

I am working on Number 4 Private Drive at the moment. I started after Christmas but couldn't work on it for several months because school. I thought I would finish it while I recover from surgery, but I am only just now sitting up for more than 30 minutes and I get exhausted very quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter