Lets add each other on Facebook - can then message out offers etc to each other...

kevin harrison

DIS Veteran
I am friends with a few of you on Facebook, how about we all make the effort to join up with one another?

It is an ideal way to keep up with updates and get cheap deals etc out quickly to all.

Please add me or request me Kevin Harrison

Apologies if this has been done in the last few weeks, have searched and found nothing.

I'm on facebook if you want to add me Catherine Fellowes my picture is of me & my hubby in front of the castle

Great idea. I've just sent you a friend request Kevin.

Catherine - you're not coming up on a search. :guilty: Feel free to add me though - David Wickes and picture is me in front of the castle. :goodvibes

All you have to do is set up a friend list called "Disney" then when there is an offer of anysort, you can get it out to everyone straight away.

Think I found out why you couldn't find me my setting were set to finds of friends only being able to find me so I have noe changed that to everyone :)

You can add me....Caroline Collins on Brighton network and profile picture is of
my dog George!

Great idea!

I don't know which Kevin Harrison to select. What is your profile picture?
I can't find Andrea Barron.
I have sent a friend request to Claire Maguire but the photo was of a dog, not 2 boxer dogs in the snow!

Not doing too well, am I?:lmao:

Feel free to add me, I'm Catherine Keller, and my profile picture is a night time shot of the castle!

Heard of facebook but don't know what it is - would be wary of finding out more in case it affects my already crammed social life, yeah right.

Thank you to everyone that has added me, I think I have everyone except Claire Maguire this is the only person I can't seem to find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter