Lets add each other on Facebook - can then message out offers etc to each other...

Dear me Julie is already on facebook! Anyway she doesn't use it so I have hijacked her account and it's now in my name Johnny Sharp - picture is of Joshua as below.

This is a great idea! I'm Lauren Heys on Facebook and I'm in the Manchester network. My pic is of me and a friend (two girls).

My laptop doesn't like Facebook much but I'll attempt to add some of you guys shortly...

what a lovely idea, esp if some of you are on farmville!!:goodvibes
im under Bruno Lautier, and the image is of the 2 of us kissing in a turkish sunset... ill try and find some of you
Tracy

Feel free to add me and I'll and add you all. I'm on as Tina Robbens. Hope you can all find me.

Tina

i cant find kevin or johnny, feel free to add me, i have an usual name so you ll find me (well hubbie has an usual name, lol)
tracy
x

Great Idea!

Trouble finding people - but feel free to add me as I think I am the only one who comes up?? It is Sara Docwra.

I have added all that I could find. My link is in the signature below.
If you check my friends you should find a few DISers :thumbsup2

Can't find you Johnny. What network are you under?

erm I dunno up to 30 minutes ago I hadn't accessed it before at all, it was Julie's account that she never used.

Under my account/networks it says I am not in any networks.

When I put Lancashire in it seems to suggest Central Lancashire, but also that I need some sort of school mail address??

Basically I don't know mate!

traceycooper nottinghamshire - pic of me & hubby in summer sat with drinks - me in purple flower strapless dress :)
just mention disboards :)

you can add me to , carla vernon and my profile picture is myself DH and DS with the universal globe behind us x

Think I have added most of you.

I'm Sam Smith in the Portsmouth network. My picture is the US flag.

Sam

how lovely, I feel popular, never had so many friend requests in one evening:goodvibes
tracy

If anyone wants to add me I am Rachel Day.

I will then make a group "Florida buddies" :thumbsup2

ok I'm off to find some of you guys. My name is Natalie Robbins and my profle picture is off my little girl, short chin lenght bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter