Lets add each other on Facebook - can then message out offers etc to each other...

He he I think I am adding people that are not you guys:rotfl2:

:rotfl: me too mate:rotfl:
i am taking it as read that anyone being added by you lot tonight are dissers, so im sending friend requests too, anyone on farmville??????:rotfl2:

I am on there as Sara Powell (Wales network). Have sent request to all of you I could find - couldn't find Johnny, Andrea, Rachel.

I am on there as Sara Powell (Wales network). Have sent request to all of you I could find - couldn't find Johnny, Andrea, Rachel.

I have blonde hair in the photo and is a close up shot with a lime green jumper on :thumbsup2

hi ive added most of you, hope thats ok :goodvibes

sorry but cant find-
Andrea
Johnny
Carla

Im nicola mockford leicester network :thumbsup2

hi ive added most of you, hope thats ok :goodvibes

sorry but cant find-
Andrea
Johnny
Carla

Im nicola mockford leicester network :thumbsup2

You wont be able to sorry - new to this game and not sure what my network is or how to add one. :)

So for all my new fb friends ......any of you on cafe world?

i am, bit bored of it now though . :lmao: I dont mind being a neighbour on that, farmville,farmtown or mafia wars.
i try to send gifts every so often etc. :goodvibes

Added all that I can find, can't find Johnny or Andrea, think thats all

Claire Stein, london network, piccie of my 3 kids sitting on the log with winnie the pooh and tigger,
have quite a few dissers already and have had a dis friend list for quite a while:goodvibes
Kevin, i sent you a friend invite:thumbsup2

will be nice to get to know more of you x

Hi Guys :goodvibes

I have a Facebook account but don't use it too often tbh.

Anyhoo I am Alison Beaumont, my pic is of me in a red frock with a bread roll on my head :confused3 :)

Ali :goodvibes

i am, bit bored of it now though . :lmao: I dont mind being a neighbour on that, farmville,farmtown or mafia wars.
i try to send gifts every so often etc. :goodvibes

i am on farmville an island paradise!
Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter