Let's track the EB PC cruise here

Obviously the "fun" of a few immature guests denied the enjoyment of the "adult" pool to a large number of people. Other cruise lines may have a different atmosphere. That's fine, it's a different market segment. You said one guy got out of hand with the football. How many does it take to make it wrong? They continued to "pretend" to jump off the handrails after being told not to. These are adults?

You don't need a rule to tell people not to poke themselves in the eye. Its common sense not to do it. These people either knew better and didn't care, or they lack any common sense and social responsibility whatsoever.

You're entitled to your opinion, but it makes me wonder how you can defend behavior such as this. Indecent exposure, theft, willful misconduct, assault. Those are all the things that could have been legally charged by the description of events.

The price of a ticket doesn't give a person the right to restrict the rights of other through intimidation or any other means.

Huh? Were you there? Have you read all of the posts here?

Anybody get their PC or CC Postcards yet?

Everyone we sent PC postcards received them last week. My parents and grandparents loved them, especially the stamp. Not being postmarked wasn't a big deal to them as they loved to get something mailed from another country!

Everyone we sent PC postcards received them last week. My parents and grandparents loved them, especially the stamp. Not being postmarked wasn't a big deal to them as they loved to get something mailed from another country!

I have to tell you- I love that photo (in your sig) of your boys with the ship behind them! that's a neat photo I wish I'd thought of! hehe

One day Minnie came out to deck 9 to take pictures and someone brought out Dan's shirt. From what I was told 75+ people got in line to take a picture with Minnie and put the shirt on in some way either wearing it or wrapping it around them like a skirt. Minnie & her photographer got a kick out of it.

I know I DID! Big Mike:cool1: :cool1:

See Kevin that's why I teach my kids not to assume anything. I wasn't one that was "partaking" I just happened to be at the pool and enjoyed what was going on. If you would like to get totally "grown up" about this discussion, shall we discuss which rules were broken. Belly flops into the pool can be considered diving, which would be against the rules. Given that the cast members dove into the pool on their own (i.e without being thrown in) I would consider this to be a minor infraction, but an infraction noentheless. Beyond that, no rules were broken that I know of.

Certainly you did not need to miss your dining rotation, shore excursion or anything else in order to have a sedate experience at the adult pool. As far as I could tell there were only 2 days where things got somehwat raucous. That leaves 13 other days to enjoy the adult pool.

Since you freely admit you weren't there, why are you commenting? And you're saying that if it was on the schedule it would be okay, but since it wasn't it's not, is that right?

And why is the Goofy pool more appropriate, the commentary has been that the behavior is not appropriate period, not that it would have been okay over there. The people who were involved paid for their cruise too, if they weren't breaking the rules (but for the diving as I mentioned) why shouldn't they be allowed to do what they were doing.

I Know I Had Fun! Big Mike:cool1:

97% of the people in the QC area were having a fun and good time. For the 2% that were not having a good time decided not to have fun in the CC pool. For the 1% well i do not know what happed to them.

~Tim

I saw CM's getting thrown in after the adult pool games. May have been a different time than the one mentioned here. I do believe there were one or two of that group involved in that.

The CM that got thrown in had a smile on their face and were haveing a good time!

~Tim

I have to tell you- I love that photo (in your sig) of your boys with the ship behind them! that's a neat photo I wish I'd thought of! hehe

Thanks! We got that picture as we were pulling away from Castaway Cay on our last cruise. For EB repo, we were a little disappointed knowing that we were sitting in the WDT watching the DSeaU graduation at 5:00 p.m. instead of on the Deck 7 aft deck watching us sail away from Castaway Cay. One of our favorite things to do on the cruise is to watch us sail into and out of ports. Here's sailing away from Cartagena:

IMG_1047.jpg

Received the last of our PC postcards yesterday - none of them had their stamps cancelled.

I'd sent one to my daughter and one to my son. My daughter's came, but not my son's....and he's the one who would have appreciated it more. Luckily, he wasn't home when the mail came, so he doesn't know that she got one and he didn't. I was disappointed that there wasn't a post mark on them....I'd thought that would be the best part.

Thanks! We got that picture as we were pulling away from Castaway Cay on our last cruise. For EB repo, we were a little disappointed knowing that we were sitting in the WDT watching the DSeaU graduation at 5:00 p.m. instead of on the Deck 7 aft deck watching us sail away from Castaway Cay. One of our favorite things to do on the cruise is to watch us sail into and out of ports. Here's sailing away from Cartagena:

IMG_1047.jpg
Awesome picture!

And Yes , It was my Sweet Melissa who was wearing the Yellow thong , and she also wore one at Serenity Bay , hence both adult areas - she changed her suit before going to the Family beach ... Again I repeat its an Adult Area - Get over the whole thong thing please pirate:

In all honesty I don't know why people wear thongs, you might as well be naked. There is not enough material to make a difference. I don't really care if you are a Playboy model or not I don't need to see your backside and neither do my children.

I do apologize, but there are a lot of conservatives that sail DCL and the adult pool is quiet visible from deck 9 and 10. Also, there aren't any cast members keeping the children from the adult pool area. It is an area where children come and go quiet freely.

I can't comment about Serenity Bay, but I have to assume it is more private than the adult pool area on the ship.

IMG_1047.jpg

Beautiful!! DH tried to get every sunset. :) He likes using his new toy with the panoramic setting.

Here's Cartagena from a different angel:
101_0125.jpg

Here's a shot leaving CC since you missed it. :)

101_0840.jpg

101_0851.jpg

101_0863.jpg

I'd sent one to my daughter and one to my son. My daughter's came, but not my son's....and he's the one who would have appreciated it more. Luckily, he wasn't home when the mail came, so he doesn't know that she got one and he didn't. I was disappointed that there wasn't a post mark on them....I'd thought that would be the best part.
:confused3 :sad2: I haven't gotten mine yet....none of the relatives have said maybe i should check tomorrow

IMG_1047.jpg

Oh I agree! I was kinda bummed- that our only choice was either watch sailaway and miss the graduation... or miss the sailaway. ofcourse we had to pick watching the kids! LOL
Oh that is such a beautiful photo!!!!!!! We were on the opposite side... wowee what we missed! Absolutely gorgeous!

True. Also having to leave CC early to get the kids washed up initially bummed us out but seeing our faces in the mirror that night made us realized it was a good thing we did! (we missed a few areas with sunscreen...)

We and a bunch of other parents ran right outside to watch what we could. I'm sure you were there.

In all honesty I don't know why people wear thongs, you might as well be naked. There is not enough material to make a difference. I don't really care if you are a Playboy model or not I don't need to see your backside and neither do my children.

I do apologize, but there are a lot of conservatives that sail DCL and the adult pool is quiet visible from deck 9 and 10. Also, there aren't any cast members keeping the children from the adult pool area. It is an area where children come and go quiet freely.

I can't comment about Serenity Bay, but I have to assume it is more private than the adult pool area on the ship.

I guess the bottom line is keep your kids from the Adult pool area , there are ways to avoid it .

pirate:

I guess the bottom line is keep your kids from the Adult pool area , there are ways to avoid it .

pirate:

I agree!! My kids knew from an early age that if we told them not to go in such and such area of the ship and they did then they would spend the rest of the cruise looking at the 4 walls of the stateroom. They are older now and still respect those rules.

Beautiful!! DH tried to get every sunset. :) He likes using his new toy with the panoramic setting.

Here's Cartagena from a different angel:
101_0125.jpg

Thanks for posting! I actually walked around the side of the ship and have a very similar picture, but not as good as this panoramic! My DW actually took the picture I posted. My camera didn't capture the colors of the sunset quite as well as her DSLR.

Here's a shot leaving CC since you missed it. :)

101_0840.jpg

101_0851.jpg

Thanks for posting these! We felt the ship leave Castaway Cay, but were sitting in the dark WDT. :sad2: I hated to choose between the two, but our youngest had his heart set on attending the graduation ceremony!

101_0863.jpg

Thanks again for posting. We also got several pictures of sunsets/sunrises. Another of my favorites was the Panama Canal sunrise (posted below) as we got to see the sunrise in the "west"! OK, not really, but I didn't know before the cruise that Panama City was the only place on the American continents where the sun rose over the Pacific and set in the Atlantic.

IMG_0357.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter