Limeridge Mall lunch meet ~ *UPDATE* Wednesday April 23?

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
Sammi is due back around April 9, I believe. Shall we start talking about possible dates? What do you think?

Hi ~ I wish I could make the lunch, but I'd rather go without ds and I'm always picking up one kid someplace, so I have to stay closer to home. It will be nice when ds starts school, I'll have more freedom! S

If it is I would like to come but if during the week, no can do.

Missed too much work lately taken my mom to the drs.

Maybe some time soon.

Scratch
:smooth:

I had thought during the week, like the last one. There will be the Mississauga meet on a weekend coming up too.

That sounds good Kathy. Maybe we could set up a time for 1:15 or 1:30 and then you could have lunch with us.

Sounds good but if you decide to meet earlier that's ok too. Tea and dessert would be good as well.

Count me in!I enjoyed meeting everyone last time.I can come any day during the week.

How about sometime during the week, or weekend, after Easter, the 22nd through the 28th?

:)

Hi all!:wave:

We're baaaack!!!! But very sad to be back that's for sure.:( We just got in last night and I'm just popping by for a split second as I've a ton of things to get caught up on. We had the greatest time but very sad to come back (especially to all this snow!!!) lol.I guess I'm starting to get the "I wish I was back in Florida blues????"

I would love to get together for lunch at Limeridge Mall and when a date is chosen I'll be able to give a definite answer.......but would love to see all of you again!:)

:D

Welcome back Sammi! :wave: I wondered what you would think to all this snow. Quite shocking isn't it, at this time of year.

How about a week-day lunch meet again? Kim has suggested the week of the 22nd. I can come any day except the 24th.

Welcome back,sammi!I am good to go anytime youguys want(I dont have much of a life,hehehe);)

Thanks Julie and Kelly!:D Also a "belated" welcome home to you too Julie!;)

Although there isn't any time difference from Florida to here I am sooooo tired and just want to sleep for a week but too much to do to get back in the swing of things.Tomorrow........laundry.....ughhhhhh.:mad:

Kelly, I know what you mean by no life!!!!;) Looking forward to seeing you all.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Welcome back , sammi!! :)

I'm glad you had a great time. Coming home can be a real drag....especially to the snow...BUT...I prefer to think that YOU brought back the mild weather we're enjoying today. :)

The week of the 22nd sounds good to me. Let me know when you have a specific date. Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter