Limeridge Mall lunch meet ~ *UPDATE* Wednesday April 23?

I know & I sometimes do take it from Pickering to the 401 on my way to Waterloo. I really don't like to take it though because it's sooo boring. But I thought if it was easier I might. I think I know what's what now though. I should be OK.

Thanks Julie...I think I can picture it now and I should be fine. Now I just have to figure out the best route back to Kitchener :) . On our way back from WDW my friend (who lives in Kitchener) got us totally lost between Hamilton & Kitchener at 2 in the morning and it wasn't fun (so I'm not asking her for directions again ;) .

See you all on Wednesday.

If you don't mind paying the Toll, I imagine that you would avoid the Toronto traffic. You could also get off the 407 at Hwy 427 (north of the 401) and continue down to the QEW. Here is a link to the map of the 407:

http://www.407etr.com/html/map.html Just click on "interactive map". It's actually quite good in showing you all the Highways.

LOL, well Lisa, the way I know is to take Hwy 6 from the 403 in Hamilton which will take you to the 401 near Guelph and just head west on the 401.

Thanks again Julie. I may decide to go by the 407 but I usually wait until I see how I feel the traffic is moving when I hit Pickering. If traffic is moving fine, it's actually quicker to stay on the 401 and go straight trough Toronto...I've timed it several times. Now if you hit major traffic it's a different storey...not always longer but definitely more frustrating.

Either route, I think I know now where I'm headed :D .

That looks like the best way back to me as well Julie. It may not be to so called "best route" but I prefer to stick to multi-lane hiways & that looks like the best route for me...pretty straight forward. You can all point me in the right direction when I leave the restaurant ;) .

You're welcome, Lisa. I even learned things about the 403 and 407 highways I didn't know before! LOL!

See you Wednesday!

Julie, as far as I can remember there is only one other restuarant in Limeridge Mall and it's a pasta place of which we've never tried.

Casey's is a big restaurant that can get pretty noisey at times but we didn't have a problem when we were there last time.

There is also a huge food court too.With a Timmies!;) :p

Hi Cindy, I just received an email from Kathy and she will be coming after she gets off work at 1 or so, for tea and dessert.

The list of "attendees" is:

Kim
Kelly
Kathy
Cindy
Lisa
Julie

So we will need a table that seats at least 6.

Shall we have a show of hands for the restaurant? ;)

Casey's, Pasta Place, Food Court?

Casey's sounds good to me (unless the "pasta place" is East Side Marios...then I vote for there :)...it's my fav).

Didnt the pasta place at the mall close?East Side Mario's is just up the street from me,a few minutes from the mall.Any place is good for me.And if anybody wants to bring pictures.I just love to look at other peoples pictures.

I think you are right Kelly. I could only find an East Side Marios on Upper James Street. I can bring LOTS of pictures! ;)

If anyone has Disney Cruise pics & info I'd love to see them. I booked our plane trips today :) but am still trying to decide whether or not to do 5 nights in WDW followed by a 3 night cruise or just 8 nights in WDW.

Oh wow...this is cool, you guys have everything organized!! :)

So, 1 o'clock Wednesday, at Caseys? I'll be there! :)

Looking forward to it!! :)

Looking forward to Wednesday. Can't wait to see everyone again. Lots has happened around here since the last time I saw everyone.

I will be there early too.I have to walk and when I walk with my headset on I seem to walk too fast but at least I will get some exercise.Are we meeting outside of Casey's or is there a ressie?

I think there was a ressie last time.I just sat outside of Casey's in the mall.I had described what I would be wearing and Snowwark saw me there.I will sit outside of Casey's tomorrow too.If you see a redhead with a jean jacket on with Winnie the Pooh on the back of it,that would be me.I will be there around ten to one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter