Limeridge Mall lunch meet ~ *UPDATE* Wednesday April 23?

What great fun. Definately a must do again. Thanks for the treats Julie-I actually shared with DH. I regretted it afterwards since it was so good. Nice to meet Cottontail and DisneyLisa. We should set a date for the next meet-maybe June???

Hi everyone,

I just got back and it feels so great to have DS home again :) (I sure missed having my computer & checking these boards).

Thanks everyone for the wonderful lunch - it was so great to meet you all and I had so much fun. I just wish we could have chatted longer....there is so much more I would have liked to hear/ask everyone. Next time we'll just keep ordering & keep on talking ;) .

Thanks Julie for the truffles...it was really thoughtful of you and a nice treat during the drive to Waterloo. Thanks also for the driving directions...they were perfect. Did our lunch inspire you to start planning your next "adventure" to WDW yet?

Guess I'd better go get the house organized again...chat with you all soon & I hope I can join you again some time.

Hi "Lisa":

Yes, hearing the discussions about upcoming trips sure put the bug back in my mind, I think I am the only one without future trip plans.

I enjoyed meeting everyone as well.

Have a good day.

Deb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter