Lindsay and Chris PJ! WP/Italy Isola/AAR...Disneyland Paris Honeymoon added 7-19

Congrats Lindsay!

I can't imagine what you'll come up with to get "even" with Caryn.

Your and Meg's comments on Caryn's PJ were the one reason I kept reading it

This cracks me up :rotfl2: Thank you so so much!!

CONGRATS!!!! How exciting! Two Disney weddings in the same family in two years!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: I can't wait to read about all of your plans!

Pink/Black/ Ivory sounds great!

I have my fingers crossed that my cousin/BM will get proposed to and have a Disney wedding next year! So far she wants one, but I think after our May Disney wedding she won't have any choice but to have her own.

Congratultions Lindsay and Christoph (no folks thats not his name but thats what disney thinks it is!!!) Very exciting!

LOL... Disney refers to my DF (Christopher) as "Christophe" because that's what fits on his credit cards!

Lindsey your ring is GORGEOUS!! I love it.

Oh Lindsay... The ring is beautiful!!! Loooove it. Looove the story. Love that he had been practicing to lose you! :laughing:

Do you need to get the ring sized? It looks like it fits in the one picture...

Lindsay -- Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Oh, and don't talk to Caryn about a little one by then -- she is running a half marathon just 3 months before! :eek: Are you sure you don't want to plan your wedding for marathon weekend? :cool1:
I am so happy for you!

Congratulations! I liked following Caryn's PJ and I'm looking forward to yours! You must keep us updated on restyling your grandmother's gown-- that is a really neat idea!

Great Engagement Story... I can't wait to see your planning process...

Tan Line Lindsay's getting married!!! :lmao: I couldn't resist, sorry...

Congratulations!

What a sweet story you have. Your plans sound wonderful so far. Good luck & happy planning! Looking forward to following your journey.

CONGRATULATIONS
LINDSAY
:dance3:

Your ring is gorgeous! What a wonderful family affair! I love your story so far! :surfweb:

Congratulations Lindsay and Chris! Now when will it be Megan's turn? (Sorry, I had to ask at the end of March I will be the oldest unmarried cousin in my family and the pressure has already begun). Have fun torturing Caryn!

Oh Lindsay... The ring is beautiful!!! Loooove it. Looove the story. Love that he had been practicing to lose you! :laughing:

Do you need to get the ring sized? It looks like it fits in the one picture...

Thanks Wendy!! About the ring, no. I don't need to get it re-sized. The great thing about being a pushy almost-fiance is that when we went to the store to pick it out they sized my finger. So when they finally put a stone in there they sized it at the same time. Which rocks!

Lindsay -- Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Oh, and don't talk to Caryn about a little one by then -- she is running a half marathon just 3 months before! Are you sure you don't want to plan your wedding for marathon weekend?
I am so happy for you
CAM! I didn't even think of that when I posted!!! Whew! I don't think a wedding in Jan will happen, especially when I'm killing myself to get ready for the 1/2!! I am, however, thinking my planning session should happen that weekend. PS Cam, my shins hurt. Anything you can think of to prevent that?

Thank you GJLS10108, mla1977, BayouPrincess, Kristen14, Lisella, Briarrose09, AuroraBorealis, hope1826, BaBeeCee14 and anyone else I may have missed for all of your congrats and well wishes.

An update:
I still keep in close touch with my "Disney" roomates from college program. Disney roomate Katie had a baby (Luke) in September and we've asked Luke to be our "Flower Child" :hippie: and he said yes (thru Katie of course). We still need to ask Chris's godson and cousin if they'd like to be ring bearers.

I just got off the phone with DFTW. They asked a lot of questions and told me that someone would call within 3 days. I hope they call soon. I have A LOT of questions.

Now, a question for either central jersey area brides or Tampa area brides: As you know, I have my grandmother's dress which we are going to redo. Do you know of any dry cleaners that can clean and/or alter an antique dress? It really needs to be cleaned (because it's been sitting in a box for the past 54 years) but I don't want to take it to the cleaners down the street, you know?

Another question. When should I book Randy? Should I wait until after I hear from DFTW? I know I can be pencilled in at 12 months, so I figure that I'll book him around then, but what happens if I get bumped or something???:confused:

Congratulations Lindsay and Chris! Now when will it be Megan's turn? (Sorry, I had to ask at the end of March I will be the oldest unmarried cousin in my family and the pressure has already begun). Have fun torturing Caryn!

well.. i am with someone and were serious but not yet .. maybe soon.. we'll see .. right now its lindsays turn YAY LINDSAY AND CHRISTOPH :banana: !!!

Just picking on you Meg! I had to listen to it all day yesterday at the shower. My aunt's and my cousins just about died when they realized that we've been together for almost 6 years.

Thanks Wendy!! About the ring, no. I don't need to get it re-sized. The great thing about being a pushy almost-fiance is that when we went to the store to pick it out they sized my finger. So when they finally put a stone in there they sized it at the same time. Which rocks!

CAM! I didn't even think of that when I posted!!! Whew! I don't think a wedding in Jan will happen, especially when I'm killing myself to get ready for the 1/2!! I am, however, thinking my planning session should happen that weekend. PS Cam, my shins hurt. Anything you can think of to prevent that?

Thank you GJLS10108, mla1977, BayouPrincess, Kristen14, Lisella, Briarrose09, AuroraBorealis, hope1826, BaBeeCee14 and anyone else I may have missed for all of your congrats and well wishes.

An update:
I still keep in close touch with my "Disney" roomates from college program. Disney roomate Katie had a baby (Luke) in September and we've asked Luke to be our "Flower Child" :hippie: and he said yes (thru Katie of course). We still need to ask Chris's godson and cousin if they'd like to be ring bearers.

I just got off the phone with DFTW. They asked a lot of questions and told me that someone would call within 3 days. I hope they call soon. I have A LOT of questions.

Now, a question for either central jersey area brides or Tampa area brides: As you know, I have my grandmother's dress which we are going to redo. Do you know of any dry cleaners that can clean and/or alter an antique dress? It really needs to be cleaned (because it's been sitting in a box for the past 54 years) but I don't want to take it to the cleaners down the street, you know?

Another question. When should I book Randy? Should I wait until after I hear from DFTW? I know I can be pencilled in at 12 months, so I figure that I'll book him around then, but what happens if I get bumped or something???:confused:

I would look for vintage dress shops, they probably have someone that does the cleaning for their merchandise and they might have a seamstress that has experience with altering a vintage dress(ie working with old material).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter