LIVE FROM THE 11/19 Turkeyday Magic....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAMPSKIES

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>
Sorry guys I'm the thread leader I just had to do this!!

For a second I got scared!! I thought we missed the ship!! We are looking forward to Saturday!!!!! :cool1: :sunny: :cool1: :sunny:

Nope getting ready to head to indy to fly to orlando.....I just HAD to be the first!

I'm jumping in early on the action here. Watch this space DIS'ers! This thread will blow the socks of the "live from" thread from this week's 11/12 Magic sailing. Oh wait, there is no live from thread from the 11/12 Magic! :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Oh well, the ship is ours in less than 48 hours!

I don't think they are ready for us!!!!

Tri-circle-D

Hey folks--

Glad you are going to report for us. I was bummed there was no report from the folks on the ship this week. We'll be taking her over from you on 11/26. Take good care for the Magic for us and please leave a little Chocolate Souffle for when we get there. Looking forward to hearing more from your trip!

We are off!

The big decision still looms.......

What to drink first!

Miller lite?
Margarita?
Bahama Mama?

decisions, decisions.

How about all of the above.

Willie

Have a great trip. Really looking forward to reading your report. With the kids school schedule, we may have turkey day sailings in our future ...

Have a MAGICal time! Look forward to reading your live report!

What to drink first!

Miller lite?
Margarita?
Bahama Mama?

decisions, decisions.

How about all of the above.

How about making it a "Lite Margarita Mama" LOL!!! Have a MAGICal cruise, one and all!!! :goodvibes

DiaLady said:
Hey folks--

Glad you are going to report for us. I was bummed there was no report from the folks on the ship this week. We'll be taking her over from you on 11/26. Take good care for the Magic for us and please leave a little Chocolate Souffle for when we get there. Looking forward to hearing more from your trip!

Consider the thread we have going on the Cruise Meets I would expect a lot of feedback on this thread.

DiaLady said:
Hey folks--

DiaLady- I am very sorry, but they are probably going to need to cancel your cruise to put the Magic back in dry dock when we get back. Also, there probably will not be a drop of liquor left on board. :rotfl2:

Tri-circle-d

Tri-circle-D said:
DiaLady- I am very sorry, but they are probably going to need to cancel your cruise to put the Magic back in dry dock when we get back. Also, there probably will not be a drop of liquor left on board. :rotfl2:

Tri-circle-d

LOL .. Don't worry! Our group is planning a wine tasting.

Couldn't you leave it floating a bit. . .I need a vacation!!

Want ya'll to know.... a group of us DISer's got together and over 100 of us will be wearing the same lime green shirts saturday morning. Compliments of Tri-Ds hard tee-shirt work (lord knows he doesn't do any "real" work). Tri-D mentioned something about not wearing underwear... I'm leaving that alone and DEFINATLY will not be telling Mrs. Tri-D about that! (or will I?) ;)

We also have all our reservations linked together so DCL is treating us as a convention. We will all be seating in the same dining area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter