LIVE FROM THE 11/19 Turkeyday Magic....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tri-circle-D said:
All of us disers have volunteered to use our children's backpacks to haul extra Miller Lite onto the ship for this cruise, but Lampy is predicting that it will all be gone by Monday!
TCD
TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE!!!! This is like living a nightmare! No, Lampy, don't do it. Perhaps I had better contact Miller brewing and have them purchase more hops ASAP!

:eek: :sad:

From the archives-here is a photo of Lampy and dubbya fighting for the last Miller Lite on Castaway Cay last turkeyday cruise:

f61170ee.jpg

Who do you think got the beer?

TCD

I'm a Gator here too!!! You'll be back on the big game day!!!

as far as the storm...looks like Sarasota could be right in there....hopefully this things dissapates! Looking forward to more reports!

Here is a very rare photo.

This is like getting a photo of the Loch Ness monster, Big Foot, or a UFO. It is an actual photo of Lampy with a glass that still has beer in it! As far as we know, this is the only such photo that has ever been taken. It was taken with a special camera and high speed film:

f57955d8.jpg

I know that you probably think this is a fake, but it is real! Strange, but true!

How are you all liking this thread so far?

You have to admit it is already way more interesting than last week's.

Thank goodness those stiffs are getting off of our ship tomorrow, and then the fun will really begin!

TCD

Tri-circle-D said:
Please try to get a photo of us as we sail away tomorrow!

Keep an eye on this thread! You won't be bored!

TCD

Disneyfan37 sent me a PM last week asking me to try and get a shot of the Magic sailing past Two Palms on Saturday, I told her I would do my best to get a picture for y'all!!! :teeth:

Looking forward to following this thread!!! :goodvibes

Verandah Man said:
Will be following your possible mystery cruise starting tomorrow.

Hey Andy,

If you can, please take a screenshot of the Magic leaving tomorrow. I would like to add the photo to our vacation photo album.

Take care,

Jeff

Go Turkey Cruisers! Boy am I glad you are fired up about providing live reports! This is going to be great . . . What a wonderful way to count down the days until we take over the ship from ya. Be careful of that ole Gamma girl. She's mild, but might shake ya up a bit.

Can't wait til you get there tomorrow! Don't forget to post pictures!

Have a super day!

DiaLady said:
Go Turkey Cruisers! Boy am I glad you are fired up about providing live reports! This is going to be great . . . What a wonderful way to count down the days until we take over the ship from ya. Be careful of that ole Gamma girl. She's mild, but might shake ya up a bit.

Can't wait til you get there tomorrow! Don't forget to post pictures!

Have a super day!

Only 12 more hours til the parking lot opens! :banana:

TCD

Alright! It is after midnight on 11/19/05. WE CRUISE TODAY!

TCD

Awesome guys! I am on the next cruise too, and I don't care about the liquor (don't drink) but I am concerned about it being put into drydock! :goodvibes

So how early are you guys getting to the port? Have a great time boarding TODAY! Wooo hooo! :teeth: Please keep it up while on the ship, I want to see some pics!

Michelle2 said:
Awesome guys! I am on the next cruise too, and I don't care about the liquor (don't drink) but I am concerned about it being put into drydock! :goodvibes

So how early are you guys getting to the port? Have a great time boarding TODAY! Wooo hooo! :teeth: Please keep it up while on the ship, I want to see some pics!

How early she asks? Look at what time I'm posting here Michelle!

And don't get greedy asking for pictures and everything. I am not bringing my lap top, so you won't get any from me, at least not live. We will probably have some computer geek (cough cough Doogie cough cough) who will bring his laptop so you can see photos . . . .maybe.

But, for sure, you will get my ramblings. That is better than some grainy picture of a piece of cheesecake any day.

Watch this thread!

TCD

Sounds like a fun group. You haven't sailed yet and have 50 posts!

Have a MAGICal cruise! Looking forward to reading your live reports!

I'll try and get a better picture of the Magic a little later on today if I can before you sail away.

Edited to add an updated photo from 7:56am attached below.

Magic11-19-05756am.jpg

Disney Magic--Saturday November 19, 2005

It's not looking like a very nice day at the port today, but I'd still take that over being up here in the chilly northeast!!!

tpc3.jpg

Cloudy with light rain on the Two Palms cam 11-19-05

I'm sure they've all made their way into the terminal by now!
Looks like you may have quite a wild ride out of Port Canaveral!!!

You are a wild bunch!! Have lots of Fun and leave some Coronas for me. I'm on the 11/26 cruise. Hopefully we won't be in dry dock!! :cool1:

Quick response from Iowa, we are on the 12/3 Magic. Weather not looking the best down there, hope it gets better. Looking forward to your live updates. Ck about dry dock for the 12/3 cruise. Thanks and have fun. GO IOWA, BEAT MN

wenevergrowup said:
Quick response from Iowa, we are on the 12/3 Magic. Weather not looking the best down there, hope it gets better. Looking forward to your live updates. Ck about dry dock for the 12/3 cruise. Thanks and have fun. GO IOWA, BEAT MN

:cheer2: GO HAWKS!!!! :cheer2:

Hello everyone!!!!DW have met a lot of the Dis'ers upon arriving at the terminal and on the ship. We are an hour plus from the safety drill or whatever it's called. I'm just happy to be on the ship and using MY OWN computer. Yes, I just signed up for the 250-minutes wireless plan for $100. DW needs to be in contact with her family daycare home business so we went for the whole thing!!!! This is defintely going to be a fun cruise. Everyone we have met so far is a blast, but then again everyone of this board is great!!!! We got all 3 pieces of luggage delivered to our staeroom by 2:30pm!!! What service!!!! :cool1: It is somewhat cloudy, but we anticipate having the sailaway part on deck 9 as usual. We have been told numerous times that we are still going to go ahead with the western itinerary as planned. We just hope that they are right and Gamma doesn't get in our way!!! :rolleyes: It did sprinkle for a few minutes this morning when we were waiting to enter the port, but nothing since. I am sure that others will put their 2 cents worth in later on. This wireless thing is great, at least for us. I like using a computer that I am familiar with. Now I need to go back down to deck 2 to our room and tell DW that it works.

Charlie

PS "Wish you were here"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter