Miller lite?
Margarita?
Bahama Mama?

decisions, decisions.

How about all of the above.

Willie
Ahhh, it's so tough being you, Willlie!!! :rotfl2:

DOOGIERUNNER said:
Want ya'll to know.... a group of us DISer's got together and over 100 of us will be wearing the same lime green shirts saturday morning. Compliments of Tri-Ds hard tee-shirt work (lord knows he doesn't do any "real" work). Tri-D mentioned something about not wearing underwear... I'm leaving that alone and DEFINATLY will not be telling Mrs. Tri-D about that! (or will I?) ;)

We also have all our reservations linked together so DCL is treating us as a convention. We will all be seating in the same dining area.

Where you staying tonight, Doogie??? Are a lot of the Turkey Day gang staying in the same hotel?

I think it is SO AWESOME that they'll treat you as a convention. That is so cool!!!

You guys are going to have such a BLAST together! You have a great group!

LAMPSKIES said:
Sorry guys I'm the thread leader I just had to do this!!

Lampy my friend!Great talking to you via phone yesterday!We hope to see you tonight at Beaches and Cream if not tomorrow at port!Can't wait! :banana: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :banana:

Maria

WMILLER86 said:
We are off!
The big decision still looms.......
What to drink first!
Miller lite?
Margarita?
Bahama Mama?
decisions, decisions.[QUOTE=WMILLER86

We will just mix them all together!See you all soon! :wave:

Maria

I have a good feeling :goodvibes that this is going to be a great thread and very tough to keep up with reading!!! :earsboy:

disneygatorfan said:
wow, two pages and you haven't even left yet. Think the bar inventory will recover by December 10th? pirate:

Hey Disney Gator Fan! We have three Dis Gators and one Dis Seminole (my DW, Mrs. TCD) aboard for this one.

Go Gators!

Tri-circle-D

CRSNDSNY said:
I have a good feeling :goodvibes that this is going to be a great thread and very tough to keep up with reading!!! :earsboy:

You are sooooo right there CRSNDSNY- If I were you, I would clear my calendar, set my TIVO to tape whatever you might want to watch after next week, and get ready for the "live from" thread to end all "live from" threads.

In just a little over 24 hours, the Magic is ours!

Things will never be the same!

Tri-circle-d

Tri-circle-D said:
Hey Disney Gator Fan! We have three Dis Gators and one Dis Seminole (my DW, Mrs. TCD) aboard for this one.

Go Gators!

Tri-circle-D

Go Gators!Beat those noles when I get back!Sorry Molly.... :rotfl2:

Maria

I am also on the 11/26 sailing as long as you leave the ship with fuel and food, we can bring the drinks with us! Also, if you could try and keep #2612 in good shape, I would greatly appreciate it! ;)

Have a great trip!

I suspect that the 11/26 cruise will be loading late after they clean up the debris from this week...LOL...should be lots of fun whether we really go west...or east...leaving to go to PC in an hour or two and will be up there later this evening...fyi, the weather IS clearing here in south florida..and for all those football fans out there, the only two words that really matter this season -- GO CANES!!!

Chuck

hopefully Lisa's mediation will end soon so we can leave... :Pinkbounc

magiccruise.jpg

Thought you all might like to see the original official logo for the 11/19 cruise.
There will be 98 of us descending on the cruise terminal tomorrow am in lime green t-shirts screened with this logo.

TCD

OK, so after our shirts are printed, Wilma closes Cozumel, so here is the new official logo for the 11/19/05 Magic cruise:

GoofyMagicCruise.jpg

TCD

Now, for those of you paying attention at home, there is a possible storm named Gamma in the Western Caribbean. So . . . . .

]
gamma.jpg

Stay tuned to find out where we go on the Thanksgiving Magic!

TCD

Tri-circle-D said:
Now, for those of you paying attention at home, there is a possible storm named Gamma in the Western Caribbean. So . . . . .

]
gamma.jpg

Stay tuned to find out where we go on the Thanksgiving Magic!

TCD

Will be following your possible mystery cruise starting tomorrow.

Verandah Man said:
Will be following your possible mystery cruise starting tomorrow.

Wow, Verandah Man is in the house! Hey VM, I'm a big fan! :worship: Please try to get a photo of us as we sail away tomorrow!

Keep an eye on this thread! You won't be bored!

TCD

For those of you following from the safety of your homes, here is the latest on Tropical Storm Gamma from the National Hurricane Center:

gamma.gif

In case you don't know, the 11/19 is a Western cruise with a double dip at Castaway Cay instead of Key West. As you can see, every port we are set to visit(CC, Grand Cayman, and Costa Maya) is in the green area shown on this map. So much for trying to cruise at the end of hurricane season!

TCD

Okay, now I am very frightened.:scared: PLEASE PLEASE save some Miller Lite for the January 21 cruise...I beg of you!!! Have a wonderful time and I WILL be following this one!

BON VOYAGE!! :wave:

need_a_Disney_fix said:
Okay, now I am very frightened.:scared: PLEASE PLEASE save some Miller Lite for the January 21 cruise...I beg of you!!! Have a wonderful time and I WILL be following this one!

BON VOYAGE!! :wave:

Laurie- You have got to be kidding! Haven't you heard of Lampy? He single handedly drained every drop of Miller Lite from the Magic on the last Turkey cruise, and then had to fight a big Texan who goes by dubbya* for the last Miller Lite on Castaway Cay.

All of us disers have volunteered to use our children's backpacks to haul extra Miller Lite onto the ship for this cruise, but Lampy is predicting that it will all be gone by Monday!

*no it isn't that dubbya, it is the other dubbya-I'm sure that he will be showing up on this thread before long.

TCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter