London Dis meet

So much easier than what Mapquest gave me!LOL

See ya all on Saturday!

Scratch
pirate:

Alas, the fates (and sports schedules) conspire against us yet again, and we will be unable to make it. I hope everyone has a great time!

- Mike

Looks like I'm going to be coming solo as DH just emailed me that he has to go to Rexdale tomorrow, work related. :( Never fails!

Just wanted to say hi to Fiona and Jim...have a great time at your Dis meet in London and say hello to DisneyKins for us. We are calling DVC next week so keeping my fingers crossed. We are off to NYC tomorrow to see the Radio City Christmas show!!

The meet was fun. I didn't do an exact count but there were about 20 of us, including 4 children - all very well behaved in true Disney fashion!

People came from Toronto, St. Catherines, Woodstock, St. Thomas and of course London. (I hope I didn't miss anywhere).

Snapshots flew around the table - lots of WDW and the cruise, and a few from Paris and Tokyo - including a nice slide presentation on a laptop.

I left about 4pm and there were still a few people left.

Darren and I took photos. I'm not sure where to post them. I'll put them in my DISBOARD portfolio and post a link here if nobody minds.

Thanks to everyone who was there. Let's do it again!

Wayne

I agree Wayne it was a very good time it was nice to finally put some faces to some names. Lisa and the kids and I had a great time I have a bunch of pics to post or I can e mail them to anyone that may want them to just let me know. I have added the photos to the photo gallery just waiting for them to aprove them now I have 10 uploaded of the 12 I took.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter