London Dis meet

We hope that at least one of us will be able to make it that day. DD is playing in a volleyball tournament elsewhere in London (followed by a hockey practice later), and depending on the schedule we may be able to drop in for a few minutes.

And we all know that it only snows here in October, not November. :p

- Mike

Ever since you guys have made this comment about that FOUR LETTER WORD! the weather has changed drastically!

Quit it!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

Disneykins,

I was just wondering if the reservations have been made for this meet. I've never been to a meet before and am looking forward to putting some faces to the names on this board.

How many people are we up to now??

See you on the 8th.

Thanks for the wake-up call Susan. We've been busy planning our December trip. Just got off the phone with Tiger Jacks and we are booked for Saturday November 8th at 1:00pm. I said there would be 15 to 20 people??

I think this is the website for Tiger Jacks

www.tigerjacks.com

This is the link for their menu.

http://tigerjacks.com/ContentManager/image.phtml?imageID=26

I dont know if that works or not. LOL. Hope to see everyone there.
PS that is the day of the London Santa Claus parade if anyone is interested in doing that in the am. My kids are too old for it and we have indoor soccer in the am anyway.

Debbie, I'll say two of us are coming but if it's a good golfing day, I'm sure Dh will want to be out on the golf course! :rolleyes:

I just asked her if she wanted to leave earlier to catch the parade. The look on her face said it all!

YIPPEE! I don't have to play Santa anymore! I can be Scrooge from now on!LOL

See ya all there!

Scratch
pirate:

The youth group from our church had for years been part of the London Santa Claus parade - pushing grocery carts and collecting items for the food bank along the parade route. Now that DS is in high school he's part of the group and will likely be participating this year. So if you do go to watch the parade, make sure to take some non-perishable food with you. :bounce:

- Mike

I didn't know that was the Santa Claus Parade that day. Gonna be a busy Saturday! Thanks for the reminder to bring non-perishable goods.

Mary Liz

I'll have to confirm it at home but we'd love to come too -- there's 2 of us. Can't promise pictures as still have to find all the rolls of film and get them developed -- we haven't entered the digital age yet.

We will be there barring a blizzard or some other snowy disaster -- course we might just stop at a DQ on the way.

Thought we'd bump this to to the top of the page. Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday at Tiger Jacks.

I know that

Susan--Ontario
Mary Liz
Debbie
Nancy K

are coming. Who else is for sure since now it's only 5 days away.

Hope it doesn't ...s.......n........o.......w...

Let's pray for a sunny, warm Saturday.

See you there.

Susan--Ontario

STOP USING FOUR LETTER WORDS!

:rotfl:

Scratch
pirate:

Since it means we won't have to rake leaves on Saturday we will definately be there. I'm going to try to get some pictures developed between now and then and try to remember our DIS buttons from the cruise.

Glad to see so many new faces will be at this meet. Also looking forward to seeing MikeJ, DSNYFAN and Tim and Dans mom.

Question though,

Anybody know which Exit Number to get off at? I'm think I'm going via the 401 right?

Ok, so I've only be to London twice in my life! I'm deprived!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

Exit 186 is Wellington Road. Take that north to Southdale Road. (fifth light, I think-probably 3 km), and then west (left for those of us map-challenged people) along Southdale until just about Wharncliffe (which is the 6th light). Right onto "Old Wharncliffe Road" (I never knew!)

If you live west of London, you could get off at Exit 183. Go north along Wonderland, (4-5km), (look for the landmark, Krispie Kreme which is pretty much on the corner of Wonderland and Southdale), turn right-east-onto Southdale Road until you cross Wharncliffe (4-5 km) and then hang a left into Tiger Jack's.

Looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter