Longer stay or larger unit? *Updated on pg. 3*

I think organization is important too. Hubby and I packed EXTREMELY neatly for our September trip because we flew...and the extra money for a 2nd checked bag was unappealing. We carried 2 carry-ons instead of 1.

It was amazing how much more room and more convenient everything was because
1) We didn't have 2 HUGE bags to stumble around and get around in our room.
2) Everything was so neat, we didn't have any trouble finding anything, and were more inclined to keep everything neat and tidy.

We also unpacked everything, and used the closets and dressers to the fullest degree. That also meant dirty clothes were put away as well. I don't remember how. It seems like they were in bags in the closet.

I think organization is important too. Hubby and I packed EXTREMELY neatly for our September trip because we flew...and the extra money for a 2nd checked bag was unappealing. We carried 2 carry-ons instead of 1.

It was amazing how much more room and more convenient everything was because
1) We didn't have 2 HUGE bags to stumble around and get around in our room.
2) Everything was so neat, we didn't have any trouble finding anything, and were more inclined to keep everything neat and tidy.

We also unpacked everything, and used the closets and dressers to the fullest degree. That also meant dirty clothes were put away as well. I don't remember how. It seems like they were in bags in the closet.

You bring up really good points!
I am super organized! We each travel with 1 carryon each & that's it. Plus we have an owners locker which would take up the most space I'm sure. But I always unpack everything and keep the room neat & orderly ;)

After reading a post on BLT recently I have no doubts that that is where we want to stay so another resort is not an option for us. Since we can only go once a year now I am really leaning towards the longer stay in the studio. I do have time to decide so I'll still way all the pros & cons mentioned in this thread. You all are really helping me so much & I really appreciate the time you have all taken to help me out!!:goodvibes

Sorry to resurrect this old thread but I just wanted to post an update. Since you all helped so much I thought it would be a good idea to tell you all what we decided.

We will be doing 2 nights in a studio at BCV followed by 6 nights in a studio L.V. at BLT Aug. 23-31.

We opted for the longer stay because that's what we all really wanted. I was able to convince DH to do a split stay. DD really wanted some time at the BCV so we could have 2 days of pool time then we will spend our time at BLT in the parks. I'm sure we will have a great time and I am really curious to see how we do in the studio at BLT! ;)

Thanks again for the help everyone!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter