Looking for Advice....

After my dad passed away last year, I more or less moved in with my 84 year old mom for 8 or 9 months. Mostly to help her find another place to live, move there, and get the house ready to sell. But also to keep her company, since she lived in a very isolated rural area, and you have to drive some distance to get to "civilization."

She's a fiercely independent sort and in decent shape physically, but she's 84, and taking care of a house and property was just too much for her. Just worrying about maintenance, what needed to be fixed, who to call to fix it, etc, was massively stressful for her. And she drives, some, but not great distances or in busy areas.

She's now living in a continuing care community. Right now, she's in the "independent living" apartment building. She has a lovely 2-bedroom apartment, dinner is included and served in the dining room nightly, there are a TON of activities and transportation around the campus (and town) to get to them. Twice-a-month housecleaning is included, the trash room is right down the hall, the mail room is also down the hall. Cable, utilities, maintenance and wi-fi are included. The overall cost is quite reasonable.

I call it independence with a safety net. :) She drives to the grocery store and senior center and lunch with her friends, goes about her day and does what she wants, but she no longer has to worry about who to call if the refrigerator stops working, or doing heavy cleaning like scrubbing floors. Her place has those medical alert buttons in the bathrooms, and they gave her a wristband to wear around the campus, so she feels safe and knows someone will be right there if she needs help, day or night.

A place like that sounds ideal for your mom.

We had my Gramps in a place like this until he needed more care, and in the end passed at 94. DH's Nana is currently in a place like this well and loves it.

OP, the problem is that you keep changing your story. First you said :

I think the reason my husband feels that we don't owe her is the fact that my siblings have already received a payout from the sale of her original home. My share was her investment in my home that I would retain upon her death. Along with the resentment that they're not here helping out.

Now you say that you only have one brother who bought the house from M at a reduced price. In every post except for the last one you said "my siblings" plural. There are quite a few contradictions such as this one, so the reactions you are getting are not surprising, really.

There is no denying the fact that her investment in my house has added to the current market value. Again, I am not looking to stick it to her. There have been many other "upgrades" if you want to call them and additional money put into the house by my husband and I. It is very difficult at this point, to determine how much her addition has added. Maybe I need to speak to a professional to determine that. I think that if you added up everything that has been spent through the years on improvements-we've actually spent more than the house is currently worth due to "over-improvement" for our neighborhood at this point, if that makes any sense. I want to fair to her, but I need to be fair to myself as well. I'm simply trying to figure out what she's entitled too. I wanted an honest opinion so that it wasn't simply out of emotion.
I really don't think the math part is that hard, regardless of what else you've done. Real estate price comparisons almost always come down to $ / square foot.

Determine what your list price for your home would be. calculate the price per square foot
How many square feet is the addition she added?
The addition is worth that much.

When you moved her in with you it was permanent and now you are going back on your agreement. No matter how much of a pain in the neck princess she is - you owe her your honesty. She is an adult woman who can decide for herself where she wants to live it's not like she is 90 years old - she is still decently young and where she lives should be her choice - you just don't seem to be giving her one since you are not talking to her about this. It involves her and you aren't being fair to her.

You can't change the past and to be fair it doesn't really matter - what she gave who, how much the house was sold for, etc. I think that if you sell your home whatever she paid to put into it - she should get back. If she gave you 20 grand then you give her 20 grand back. It would be her sale in a way as well as yours. Those improvements will benefit you in the sale. It doesn't matter if she didn't pay taxes or anything else if that wasn't in your agreement. You can be angry that she never brought a dish to your holiday dinner but you really just need to factor all that emotional crap out of it and don't try to justify your actions with it. You don't want to live with her anymore and you can be honest and say that - but be prepared for what comes next.

So you want us to believe your mother wasn't capable of setting an alarm clock or changing a light bulb, but can winter south by herself every year........ok.
I believe it. My maternal grandmother was a perfectly functional woman who raised five kids but "couldn't" operate the power locks and windows in her car (push the button) because... technology. My father was a cop for 20 years, apparently qualified to carry and fire a loaded weapon, but he still can't use Google or double-click a computer mouse even though I started trying to teach him these things back in the 90s. The man can operate all sorts of dangerous farm equipment, but he "can't" click a mouse button twice in quick succession. For some people there just comes a point where they don't want to learn anything new and they'll feign helplessness to manipulate other people into doing it for them, feeling sympathy, or whatever the hell it is they get out of playing the victim's role.

OP, you need to talk to a lawyer about what you legally owe your mother. Morally, you don't owe anyone anything just because you share genetic ties. If she's been an abusive witch your entire life and you're just now finding the courage to break out of the dysfunction, then I'll cheer you on as you hoist the hag onto an ice floe and push her out to sea, just as I would for a woman finally finding the strength to leave an abusive marriage after 19 years. But, if she's never been anything but the kindest and sweetest grey-haired granny and you're ready to kick this gentle, loving woman to the curb for funsies, shame on you. You know the relationship better than anyone here. I'd suggest taking an honest look at where your mother falls on the spectrum -- grey-haired granny to abusive witch -- and then make a decision you're comfortable with.

If you think it would be beneficial to pose this question to a group of people who understand the complexities of toxic relationships, head on over to the DWIL Nation forum.

Oh for goodness sake. She is not kicking granny anywhere. She is simply looking at a move that will no longer provide her mother a "free" place to live. Yes, grandma made an initial investment - which is the whole point of OP's post wondering if she needs to repay it. However, OP now worries that having to pay rent year round - rather than just in the winter like she's been choosing to do - may be a financial strain because she doesn't have access to her mom's financial information and doesn't know how much money she has. The move isn't about kicking out her mother, she's ready to make a change now that circumstances have changed. (Neighborhood deteriorating, kids grown, etc.) That is not an unusual move. A side result of that move means finding other arrangements for mom.

Granny is not helpless, nor is the OP her caregiver. We're talking about someone who is 74, not on death's door. OP has looked for, and found, an option she thinks her mother will enjoy. As for honesty, obviously OP will be talking to her mom, she just hasn't yet. From her posts, it's pretty clear her mom has some dependency issues - do people really think it'd be better if she didn't research options first? Looking for options and doing research prior to talking to mom isn't being dishonest, IMO. It's being prepared to reassure her that everything will be okay.

I'm looking at this from the perspective of someone whose life choices are currently focused around my parents because they have to be due to their health. OP is not in that position.

OK... just... wow... I couldn't even make it through all 13 pages, but I'm definitely gonna add to this mess of responses.

First - just so you all know what kind of person you are talking to when you get to my responses. I have ALWAYS lived with my mother. My mother and I are the best of friends, I informed her not too long ago that I didn't care if I had to change her nasty diapers and sponge bathe her, she was LITERALLY gonna have to die to get away from me, and when I met my SO (of 12 years now) his choices were made clear to him, he moved in with me and dealt with the situation, or we would never live together. That's just the kind of relationship I have with my mother. My father on the other hand... well...let's just say that I found out on Facebook that he died... AFTER the funeral. My sister and I are some weird mix of these two relationships. I adore her and her munchkins beyond measure, her daughter spends every summer from the day school lets out til a week before she goes back with me, and I'm finally getting to take the whole family (6 of us) to Disney this November (it will be an... interesting trip)... but we BARELY make it through Christmas or Thanksgiving dinners without at least two fights and 3 hours of the silent treatment... and folks... she doesn't even stay the night, so I'm talking less than 24 hours here! Ohhhh.... but lord have mercy on the poor soul that ever messed with her and I found out about it, let me tell you! My extended family, for the most part, barely knows I exist, and I have no clue at all how many of them there are... so really, we are all kinda dead to each other for the most part.

So... I have the whole mixed bag when it comes to family relations, I am coming to this post with more than 3 people's fair share of family drama, some of which even led to legal issues. that said....

OP

I've read all your posts up to page 7, I'm sorry, I just can't take any more after that, so I do hope you actually are still reading at this point.

What I get so far is this -
1. You bought your dream home, never intending to move (aka intended to be permanent) but the neighborhood has gone to heck in a handbasket and changed those plans, especially in the past year or so.
2. At some point before the neighborhood bottomed out forcing you to consider moving but after you bought your dream "forever" home, your father died and in a rash emotional decision you let your mother move in with you.
3. Your mother sold her house and split the money between all the kids, and instead of the cash the others got, you got an addition to your house that (mostly) your mother has been living in, but that can NOT be billed as an extra or additional apartment if you sell the house, once she moves out it is nothing more than square footage, and depending on its location (sorry if I missed it, I didn't see it mentioned), not automatically good or useful square footage.
4. Your mother pays no rent, taxes, insurance, or maintenance but does pay her own bills otherwise, including some sort of cleaning service (plus what you provide) as well as taking an extended vacation every year.
5. Your mother has worked, and does live independently when she chooses to (she is wintering elsewhere after all), and is utterly helpless when she chooses to be... and you have fed into this and enabled it for 20 years.

These are the important parts as I see them. Sure, there are more, but really, they are emotional issues, personal issues, and really not all that important to an objection thought or decision, which I'm going to try and give you. First, kudos to you... I'd have killed myself before I took my father into my home under any circumstances, much less let him keep up the crap that made me miserable as a child for 20 long years. I'm just not that good of a person when it came to my father. I'm not entirely sure I could deal with my sister for 20 years, though I can say that she always has a place to land if she ever needs it, and I suspect she would want out just as fast as I would want her out, we are just better sisters with some mileage between us.

So, your question was about the money, and how much of you "owe". The answer is nothing. It really is that simple. And it is that simple because she split the money from the sale of her house up between ALL the kids. I'll say that again... the money she spent on your house was ALREADY yours, and you chose to allow her to spend it on the addition. Though I'm sure that's not how you saw it at the time, that is essentially what happened. She sold her house, gave money to all the other kids, then spent your share on HER apartment in your home, which she then ALSO lived in rent free. All the while having the convenience of her grandkids whenever she wanted them, a chauffeur/maid/handy man on call at all times, and never feeling the need to think of even the basics of home ownership, much less her own future beyond this setup.

You owe her nothing.

Now, what you feel you should do for her is an ENTIRELY different question, and one that you have already received far too many answers to, but I will add this, as it would be my solution - Sit down with the hubby, consider things together, make a decision as a couple, then inform mom of her options. You are adults, you don't need her permission, you do however need to get over the emotions and come to a sound and logical decision for your marriage and your life, then inform your mother so she can do the same, try to make sure she has some time to freak out a little, come to terms, and make a decision for herself if possible, as I would consider that just polite. If she refuses to make a decision after a reasonable amount of time (I'd say a couple of months, but you know your situation better than I do), then make one for her and let her deal with it. She will deal with it as is her nature if she puts you in a position to force your hand. Whatever you do, once you have made the decision, do NOT back down from it. You have enabled her enough, she will either make a decision herself or force you to, and either way, she will deal with it.

To Some of the Rest of You - You know who you are, and if you aren't sure, read carefully just to make sure...

I have to say, I am shocked and dismayed at what I've been reading, and honestly more than a little bit disgusted. I'm not going to call any one out personally, I'm just not built that way, but I do feel some things need to be said.

Do you really feel your answers were helpful in some way? I had to check three times to make sure I was still on the DISboard... ya know... DISNEY board. Isn't this the place where people go because they feel safe with "their own kind", with lovers of Disney and all that Disney stands for when they have something that is causing them deep emotional pain and they just need a hand to see through the pain to the right decision?

When did it become OK to shame someone so openly? When was it decided that holier than thou was a Disney value? When was the magic abandoned so wretchedly?

I'm really starting to feel like I've made a huge mistake joining this board. The hate and judgment that is tossed so wontonly is just heartbreaking, and I'm ashamed to see the Disney name associated with such behavior.

This isn't the first post that got me riled... but I'm afraid it might be the last I bother with if this is how you help you fellow Disney Fan deal with a heartbreaking situation that she looked to you for honesty and support for. Most of you didn't even answer her actual question or care about what that question was, you just jumped straight to putting her down and berating her because ... well... I'm not even sure why you did it except pure meanness, and honestly, I don't care what your reason was. It wasn't a good enough reason, whatever it was. She isn't to blame for whatever personal situation YOU are in, so stop making her pay for it.

Either be a help or be silent... or some day you will find that only you hateful people are left, at least until you all insult each other into leaving as well.

OK... just... wow... I couldn't even make it through all 13 pages, but I'm definitely gonna add to this mess of responses.

First - just so you all know what kind of person you are talking to when you get to my responses. I have ALWAYS lived with my mother. My mother and I are the best of friends, I informed her not too long ago that I didn't care if I had to change her nasty diapers and sponge bathe her, she was LITERALLY gonna have to die to get away from me, and when I met my SO (of 12 years now) his choices were made clear to him, he moved in with me and dealt with the situation, or we would never live together. That's just the kind of relationship I have with my mother. My father on the other hand... well...let's just say that I found out on Facebook that he died... AFTER the funeral. My sister and I are some weird mix of these two relationships. I adore her and her munchkins beyond measure, her daughter spends every summer from the day school lets out til a week before she goes back with me, and I'm finally getting to take the whole family (6 of us) to Disney this November (it will be an... interesting trip)... but we BARELY make it through Christmas or Thanksgiving dinners without at least two fights and 3 hours of the silent treatment... and folks... she doesn't even stay the night, so I'm talking less than 24 hours here! Ohhhh.... but lord have mercy on the poor soul that ever messed with her and I found out about it, let me tell you! My extended family, for the most part, barely knows I exist, and I have no clue at all how many of them there are... so really, we are all kinda dead to each other for the most part.

So... I have the whole mixed bag when it comes to family relations, I am coming to this post with more than 3 people's fair share of family drama, some of which even led to legal issues. that said....

OP

I've read all your posts up to page 7, I'm sorry, I just can't take any more after that, so I do hope you actually are still reading at this point.

1. You bought your dream home, never intending to move (aka intended to be permanent) but the neighborhood has gone to heck in a handbasket and changed those plans, especially in the past year or so.
2. At some point before the neighborhood bottomed out forcing you to consider moving but after you bought your dream "forever" home, your father died and in a rash emotional decision you let your mother move in with you.
3. Your mother sold her house and split the money between all the kids, and instead of the cash the others got, you got an addition to your house that (mostly) your mother has been living in, but that can NOT be billed as an extra or additional apartment if you sell the house, once she moves out it is nothing more than square footage, and depending on its location (sorry if I missed it, I didn't see it mentioned), not automatically good or useful square footage.
4. Your mother pays no rent, taxes, insurance, or maintenance but does pay her own bills otherwise, including some sort of cleaning service (plus what you provide) as well as taking an extended vacation every year.
5. Your mother has worked, and does live independently when she chooses to (she is wintering elsewhere after all), and is utterly helpless when she chooses to be... and you have fed into this and enabled it for 20 years.

These are the important parts as I see them. Sure, there are more, but really, they are emotional issues, personal issues, and really not all that important to an objection thought or decision, which I'm going to try and give you. First, kudos to you... I'd have killed myself before I took my father into my home under any circumstances, much less let him keep up the crap that made me miserable as a child for 20 long years. I'm just not that good of a person when it came to my father. I'm not entirely sure I could deal with my sister for 20 years, though I can say that she always has a place to land if she ever needs it, and I suspect she would want out just as fast as I would want her out, we are just better sisters with some mileage between us.

So, your question was about the money, and how much of you "owe". The answer is nothing. It really is that simple. And it is that simple because she split the money from the sale of her house up between ALL the kids. I'll say that again... the money she spent on your house was ALREADY yours, and you chose to allow her to spend it on the addition. Though I'm sure that's not how you saw it at the time, that is essentially what happened. She sold her house, gave money to all the other kids, then spent your share on HER apartment in your home, which she then ALSO lived in rent free. All the while having the convenience of her grandkids whenever she wanted them, a chauffeur/maid/handy man on call at all times, and never feeling the need to think of even the basics of home ownership, much less her own future beyond this setup.

You owe her nothing.

Now, what you feel you should do for her is an ENTIRELY different question, and one that you have already received far too many answers to, but I will add this, as it would be my solution - Sit down with the hubby, consider things together, make a decision as a couple, then inform mom of her options. You are adults, you don't need her permission, you do however need to get over the emotions and come to a sound and logical decision for your marriage and your life, then inform your mother so she can do the same, try to make sure she has some time to freak out a little, come to terms, and make a decision for herself if possible, as I would consider that just polite. If she refuses to make a decision after a reasonable amount of time (I'd say a couple of months, but you know your situation better than I do), then make one for her and let her deal with it. She will deal with it as is her nature if she puts you in a position to force your hand. Whatever you do, once you have made the decision, do NOT back down from it. You have enabled her enough, she will either make a decision herself or force you to, and either way, she will deal with it.

To Some of the Rest of You - You know who you are, and if you aren't sure, read carefully just to make sure...

I have to say, I am shocked and dismayed at what I've been reading, and honestly more than a little bit disgusted. I'm not going to call any one out personally, I'm just not built that way, but I do feel some things need to be said.

Do you really feel your answers were helpful in some way? I had to check three times to make sure I was still on the DISboard... ya know... DISNEY board. Isn't this the place where people go because they feel safe with "their own kind", with lovers of Disney and all that Disney stands for when they have something that is causing them deep emotional pain and they just need a hand to see through the pain to the right decision?

When did it become OK to shame someone so openly? When was it decided that holier than thou was a Disney value? When was the magic abandoned so wretchedly?

I'm really starting to feel like I've made a huge mistake joining this board. The hate and judgment that is tossed so wontonly is just heartbreaking, and I'm ashamed to see the Disney name associated with such behavior.

This isn't the first post that got me riled... but I'm afraid it might be the last I bother with if this is how you help you fellow Disney Fan deal with a heartbreaking situation that she looked to you for honesty and support for. Most of you didn't even answer her actual question or care about what that question was, you just jumped straight to putting her down and berating her because ... well... I'm not even sure why you did it except pure meanness, and honestly, I don't care what your reason was. It wasn't a good enough reason, whatever it was. She isn't to blame for whatever personal situation YOU are in, so stop making her pay for it.

Either be a help or be silent... or some day you will find that only you hateful people are left, at least until you all insult each other into leaving as well.
I don't generally rely on the virtues of honesty from anyone with a fake username.

philosoraptor-if-you-hate-haters.jpg

I expected this reaction from you based on every single one of your other posts. No, i'm not dramatic but I am a caring person who actually feels obligated as a human and mother and daughter to take care of my young and old.

So is everyone else on this thread. And yes you're extremely dramatic. Over the top dramatic.

I can't help but be amused by the ages some people consider elderly and in need of care. Geez, I'm the same age the OP's mother was when she moved in. I can't imagine not being capable of living on my own were dh to pass suddenly.

Heck, my mom is 88 and living on her own. She did move close to us a year ago with the understanding that were we to move we'd move her near us.

If nothing else this thread is a wake up to women to be independent. There's a big difference between wanting a partner and needing a partner. Be empowered,not helpless.

Op, I think you're making a mistake not discussing this with your mom. She should be part of the discussion about her future. I can't imagine not doing this except if my mom were not capable of making decisions.

OP

You owe her nothing.

Actually, she didn't sell the home and give her kids the proceeds, she sold her home to her son for less than market value and kept the money, minus what she gave to the OP for the addition.

Actually, she didn't sell the home and give her kids the proceeds, she sold her home to her son for less than market value and kept the money, minus what she gave to the OP for the addition.

Actually, I cannot follow what happened any longer because with every explanation the OP posts, the story changes. Personally, I think that if nothing else comes from this post, it is a wakeup call to people who are making decisions when under any emotional strain. While we all know people, widows and widowers alike, who never made lifechanging decisions that negatively impacted their lives, there are also that group who did. The main advice I was given by a professional after my husband passed away was that I should not make any major decision such as selling my home, etc for a year. I have "friends" who showed up at my door to "help" me by taking the house and all the "maintenance" off my hands. Others who dropped me like a rock because I was now a threat to their husbands, and still others who had the opposite idea. Thank goodness I had a family and a network of solid friends who were not going to use my vulnerability to persuade me to their own gain, either emotional of financial. I watched others make some disastrous decisions, from putting the family home in a son's name "to keep the govt. from getting the money if he went into a nursing home" and then coming home from a trip to find the house sold, to getting married quickly and ending up with not a penny after the "loving spouse" stole the money. Apparently there were some real community property states and with no prenup the spouse was dead in the water. almost literally: she was in the hospital when she fund out the money was gone.

None of us knows the reality of the OP, her DH and Mom. The story has been very confused, but what I think I know (and I am not sure I have kept up with all the changes throughout the pages) is that this family made a decision for some reason that had a parent who has been portrayed as helpless, manipulative, and non reciprocal, move into her daughters home after having sold a home, and after having distributed money to her children in one manner or another. The arrangement was supposed to be permanent but 19 years later has changed. The Op and DH have not discussed the changes with Mom in order to avoid a temper tantrum, Mom will pitch a fit. OP will care for Mom and Dh does not want to give money from the sale to Mom because the others have already received and spent their share of an inheritance that took place before Mom had even died. No matter the reality, for this family I cannot see a happy way out.

I hope everyone knows that one day their children are more than likely going to be making life decisions for them. Teach them well and be kind. I'm shuddering at the thought of everyone thinking lawyers should be involved in how to kick out Mom legally. Humans can be so cold.

I think she should offer what mom paid for the addition. But I also think she should consult a lawyer in case mom is owed more.

Personally, I have seen A LOT of family drama when there aren't lawyers involved. When people die without a will, etc.

Honestly, it might have helped if a lawyer was involved in the first place in this situation. We are thinking of getting property in the next few years that will be able to house my mom, my uncle, and my in-laws. Now, my mom and my uncle have no money, so we would just have to see what we could do (Maybe a trailer or something that we purchase). My in-laws have some money, so they might want to sell their house and build a small house on our property. We will definitely consult a lawyer to deal with all eventualities (divorce, one person dying and the other remarrying, social security/medicare implications, etc.).

Actually, I cannot follow what happened any longer because with every explanation the OP posts, the story changes. Personally, I think that if nothing else comes from this post, it is a wakeup call to people who are making decisions when under any emotional strain. While we all know people, widows and widowers alike, who never made lifechanging decisions that negatively impacted their lives, there are also that group who did. The main advice I was given by a professional after my husband passed away was that I should not make any major decision such as selling my home, etc for a year. I have "friends" who showed up at my door to "help" me by taking the house and all the "maintenance" off my hands. Others who dropped me like a rock because I was now a threat to their husbands, and still others who had the opposite idea. Thank goodness I had a family and a network of solid friends who were not going to use my vulnerability to persuade me to their own gain, either emotional of financial. I watched others make some disastrous decisions, from putting the family home in a son's name "to keep the govt. from getting the money if he went into a nursing home" and then coming home from a trip to find the house sold, to getting married quickly and ending up with not a penny after the "loving spouse" stole the money. Apparently there were some real community property states and with no prenup the spouse was dead in the water. almost literally: she was in the hospital when she fund out the money was gone.

None of us knows the reality of the OP, her DH and Mom. The story has been very confused, but what I think I know (and I am not sure I have kept up with all the changes throughout the pages) is that this family made a decision for some reason that had a parent who has been portrayed as helpless, manipulative, and non reciprocal, move into her daughters home after having sold a home, and after having distributed money to her children in one manner or another. The arrangement was supposed to be permanent but 19 years later has changed. The Op and DH have not discussed the changes with Mom in order to avoid a temper tantrum, Mom will pitch a fit. OP will care for Mom and Dh does not want to give money from the sale to Mom because the others have already received and spent their share of an inheritance that took place before Mom had even died. No matter the reality, for this family I cannot see a happy way out.
I know more has been added, but the OP definitely said her brother bought the house from mom, lived there for several years, made improvements, and sold it with a profit. The OP also stated that the issue of moving came up very recently, with a property for sale, and she wants to get all of her ducks in a row before the uncomfortable discussion with her mom. No one should be obligated to take care of a family member indefinitely. 19 years is a long time. I've watched 3 generations of women in my family live miserable lives, living together. The youngest is almost 60, still in the same house she has lived her entire life, where her mother cared for her grand mother, and she now cares for her mother.

I can't help but be amused by the ages some people consider elderly and in need of care. Geez, I'm the same age the OP's mother was when she moved in. I can't imagine not being capable of living on my own were dh to pass suddenly.

Heck, my mom is 88 and living on her own. She did move close to us a year ago with the understanding that were we to move we'd move her near us.

If nothing else this thread is a wake up to women to be independent. There's a big difference between wanting a partner and needing a partner. Be empowered,not helpless.

Op, I think you're making a mistake not discussing this with your mom. She should be part of the discussion about her future. I can't imagine not doing this except if my mom were not capable of making decisions.

I was going to say something like that myself. I am 8 years away from 54 and I couldn't imagine not being able to take care or live on my own if my dh died. 54 is young to me and even 73 is young given she doesn't have any health issues.

Good luck OP whatever you decide to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter