Love those 80's!

nephews toy, you could still buy toy guns in the 80s!!!

OK...I've seen Rog's pic like 3 times, and never noticed the GUN!!

I went thru some pics today...I'll scan them tonite and post.
And no, Pete never had a Mullet...but I had BIG hair.

to be continued....

I'm... too sexy for a black tux, too sexy to go black...

19840101_000000-1.jpg

Ah, 1984!

I will see if I can get somw together to scan in..

I just saw all the pictures :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't have any idea where all our old pictures are, but I promise I'll scan a few sometime and post them.

In 1980, I had two kids, by the end of the decade I had three. That about sums it up! :)

OK...I've seen Rog's pic like 3 times, and never noticed the GUN!!

I went thru some pics today...I'll scan them tonite and post.
And no, Pete never had a Mullet...but I had BIG hair.

to be continued....

You DIDN'T notice the GUN?....:laughing:

That's what made it such a nice warm family photo...:lmao: A regular Hallmark moment!

I remember buying toy guns for my son in the 80's. He was born in 1980. Most of his friends weren't allowed to have them. Back then they didn't have the orange tip on them either. He had more little boys "arming" themselves at our house...running around outside shooting each other, and throwing dirt bombs at one another. :laughing:

Like Al..we also had one child in 1980 and two more by the end of that decade. Then we had our "90's baby..in '91! It was a busy decade to be sure. ;)

Jordache.jpg
bgeqe9.jpg

jacksonlagear.jpg

Those should all ring a bell...

But do you remember what comercial this still frame was taken from?
1985calvinkleinobsession.jpg
[/QUOTE

I know this one! It's one of the Obsession commercials right?! l love this thread! I've never posted on this board before but I love WDW, the 80's, camping and interestingly enough my name is Ami too. Can I join the club?

YES, New Ami...that is from those horribly dramatic Obsession commercials.

And welcome to the boards...pay no attention to that Gatordad guy...he's just bitter that he didnt have a cool mullet or a Michael Jackson jacket in the 80s!!!

Whats this tough guys name? (no, "Blinded me with science guy" is not a name)

1-2.jpg

Heez jestawundrin how dat dare stick got stuk'd in his teefs.

We'll see if I remember how to post pics again. This is me and my exwife in 1988 (i think) it was her prom. Married her after joining military (biggest mistake of my life!!!). Anyway...

Did someone mention big hair?:rotfl: It actually looks short in this pic. When combed out straight it was well below shoulder length!:lmao:

img014.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter