Love those 80's!

Roger...I would never have pegged you for a "rolude"!!! GREAT pic!!!

Stryper is correct....nothing like a good Jesus Jam.

Can you name these manly men who like to turn up the radio?

Autograph.jpg

Jordache.jpg
bgeqe9.jpg

jacksonlagear.jpg

Those should all ring a bell...

But do you remember what comercial this still frame was taken from?
1985calvinkleinobsession.jpg
[/QUOTE

I know this one! It's one of the Obsession commercials right?! l love this thread! I've never posted on this board before but I love WDW, the 80's, camping and interestingly enough my name is Ami too. Can I join the club?

How crazy is that?! I've never met another Ami before!!! Welcome!

Nope...not the "Midnight Maniacs"...but Krokus had their place in the 80s playlist at the local pool halls and nickel draft joints!!!

I can hear that song in my head but can't get to the name of the band or song.

There was a good hint in the question..
"liked to Turn up the radio"

They like the music, got to give them some more!!! :)

Ding ding ding....Autograph it is...the epitimy of a one hit wonder!!!

Whose smile was this.....the band name OR the character's name OR both if youre really good!!!

smile.gif

EDDIE? Iron Maiden?

Rog...you really WERE a "hey Bra"!!!! very good...I though thaat would be a tough one....ok,

What band showed their love of christianity and loyalty to their country by naming their best selling album God Save The Queen?

OK..as promised!

Pete's HS graduation photo 1985
scan0001.jpg

Me when we started dating, 1989. Hair is somewhat big here..

scan0002.jpg

Pete, May 1990, he's annoyed at me for something, you can tell...

scan0004-1.jpg

Somewhat tame hair, but I loved BonJovi!!
scan0007.jpg

My friend and I...big hair and sunglasses!!
scan0008.jpg

1988 or so, somewhat big hair, this was in Aruba, and the humidity was not cooperating with my hair at all...
scan0004.jpg

Lastly, 1993, at PI, Adventureres Club...is that a Kungaloosh in that Canteen????? Note the gay smile...
scan0005.jpg

Hmmmm.....I wanna say Hanoi Rocks...but Im not positive

Thanks! Wasn't it nice to be a little different than the billion other Amy's born at about the same time? Two of my best friends from high school were named Amy and it was nice to be a little different.

uniqueness is a beautiful thing! Although i hear there is one more Ami out there...davy Jones from the Monkees named his daughter Ami.

Have you heard the song "Ami, no"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter