Lurkyloo's PJ: Morocco/Attic/UK Lower - Greetings from WDW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like your surprise shower at work was fantastic, you really made out great!

Have a wonderful wedding! Congratulations!!
:jumping1: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Your shower sounds like it was wonderful - and you deserved it!

I'm sure you are getting ready to head to the World - I'm wishing you the best for a beautiful, magical, wonderful time! :wizard:

Hi!!

I just wanted to say congrats again and wish you the best on your wedding day!!! :woohoo: Everything looks good and you're going to have a great time!!! We all will be here waiting on pictures so take lots!!

And have fun with Nathan!! I've been talking to him and he's great!:goodvibes

LOTS OF PIXIE DUST FOR YOUR MAGICAL DAY!!!!:pixiedust:

Pics of your shower? Are they professional quality? {/QUOTE]

:rotfl: NO! I saw them today, and there is NO WAY I am posting them here. I was wearing a scarf and had my hair in a bun, and then this lady who made me a shawl draped it over my shoulders and stuck a veil on my head - I looked like Bride Granny!!!

Really cool! I would love to do the Lunch with an Imagineer(much better than getting a toaster or my favorite shower gift, those little tiny rose shaped soaps for your half bathroom, I think I still may have them stuffed in my linen closet.)

:rotfl2:

I'm actually a Back to the Future fan BIG TIME. I'm such a dork. But... since that's a universal thing and I didn't think to find the sheet music a million years ago...

OMG Patrick and I LOVE BTTF! We totally have to hang out this weekend! :thumbsup2

I have to say those are some awsome coworkers and boss that you have there!!! So was all the extra work just a ruse then? That's what I'm assuming...

No - in fact I JUST now finished all that work she gave me, 18 minutes before quittin' time...

AWWWWWWWWWWE That's wonderful! What a great suprise! I hate that you have a million more things to do at work before the wedding, but while you're in the world...all that will just go away (or, if it's like my desk...PILE UP! and smiling at you when you get back :upsidedow )Time is drawing near. At least I'll have Caryn's TR to keep me busy while we wait for you and Wendy to get married. I do hope you two get to take pictures together! Maybe if you both let your planners in on the fact that it's OK...it might work. All that glamour in one place! WOW...

You are so sweet! I can't wait to start writing my TR....

Lurkyloo, I just wanted to say congratulations before you set off for the big day! I've been reading your PJ faithfully for awhile now and haven't posted yet, but just wanted you to know I think you ROCK :woohoo: ever since I saw your engagement photos I was hooked, you guys seem like a really fun couple

You are going to have amazing weather for your wedding! We are leaving for Disney Saturday and will be there through Feb 5th for our VR planning session. I'll be thinking of you on Monday! Surprise showers are the best!!

Thank you so much for your kind words - and your weather prediction! :thumbsup2

Carrie - I'm not surprised your boss and co-workers did such a lovely thing for you. Seems to me that you and DF are the kind of people who inspire niceness in others!
Here's wishing you lots and lots of gorgeous and no stress for your wedding and happiness forever!

Aw.... :blush: Thank you!

Have a safe trip filled with lots of pixiedust: pixiedust: and sunshine!

And no this... :furious: :furious:

:lmao:

Ahhhhh!! I just can't believe your wedding is a week away I.Totally.Freaking.Can't.Wait.For.Pictures.!

And, we need to hang out sometime at DL with our dudes

Yes! Date Nite at Disneyland. Do you swing dance? We like to go dancing on Saturday nights at the Carnation Plaza....

i can't agree more with cam on this one! congrats on your surprise shower!

Congratulations yourself, Mrs. Diva!! :cutie:

Carrie!

I let my planner know that it was totally Kosher if we see each other on our wedding day (full convo posted in my PJ.) She said it's totally cool if we're in the same place at the same time and neither of us is running late! :goodvibes

So long, space-time continuum! Nice knowin' ya!

what a truly magical story! Can't wait for you guys to ride off into the sunset in your... Ferrari

:rotfl:

Hi Carrie, sorry if you have already answered this but would you mind telling me where your invitations came from? They're so unique and beautiful!

I designed the folder and the transportation card and had a pro printer run them off as color copes on nice paper (cheap!) , but I borrowed the actual invite design from one I saw in a magazine. My friend owns a letterpress, so he used QuarkXpress (wait - Adobe InDesign?) to lay it out and printed it for me. I am - as my grandma used to say - a lucky little bozo.... :lmao:

HEY CARRIE~
WELL IM LEAVING IN THE MORNING!
I WANTED TO WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR MONDAY~
YOU WILL BE A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE YOUR WEDDING IS GOING TO BE GREAT! I WISH NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR YOU BOTH WITH A LIFETIME OF HAPPINESS!
HAVE SAFE TRAVELS!!!

BYE!!!!! Best wishes to you too! I am hoping I get to see you all dressed up on Sunday at some point! Have a fan_TAB_ulous time! :wave2:

Just wanted to wish you a wonderful wedding day and a fabulous honeymoon Take it all in, enjoy every moment with your new hubby, and have a magical time!! And don't forget to stop by WL and Sunrise Terrace for a few honeymoon pictures :goodvibes Best Wishes!!

Thank you so much! Your wedding was so beautiful,and I've loved reading your story over the last year+.... We will definitely visit Sunrise Terrace! :lovestruc

Best Wishes Lurkyloo! Doing my "Dry Weather dance" for you.

Does it look like this? :cool1:

It sounds like your surprise shower at work was fantastic, you really made out great!

Thank you so much - I am so looking forward to following your wedding when I get back - you'll be helping me through DFTW withdrawal :rotfl:

Your shower sounds like it was wonderful - and you deserved it!

I'm sure you are getting ready to head to the World - I'm wishing you the best for a beautiful, magical, wonderful time!

Thank you!! :goodvibes

Hi!!

I just wanted to say congrats again and wish you the best on your wedding day!!! :woohoo: Everything looks good and you're going to have a great time!!! We all will be here waiting on pictures so take lots!!

And have fun with Nathan!! I've been talking to him and he's great!:goodvibes

LOTS OF PIXIE DUST FOR YOUR MAGICAL DAY!!!!

Thanks so much! I am so looking forward to hanging out with Nathan again and meeting Jensey - they are so much fun! DF says they sent us a surprise today - can't wait to see what it is! :hyper:

Yes! Date Nite at Disneyland. Do you swing dance? We like to go dancing on Saturday nights at the Carnation Plaza....

Well, not technically... ok, never. :lmao: We've never danced. I know... sad!!

But I think we'd be willing :) I mean, I'm always willing to look like a goof in public - and DB says he dances like a crazy man when he's had a couple drinks, so maybe that's what we need to do... :rotfl:

(Actually - at my friend's wedding in Sept - they started the chicken dance and no one was on the dance floor. DB felt so bad he dragged me out there to start it off, he said no one wanted to dance like an idiot because there was no alcohol :lmao:)

Hey Carrie, just wanted to say have fun, good luck, and congrats in advance! I'm so excited to hear about it! :yay:

PS Your comment about the granny bride made me laugh out loud! :)

Congrats Carrie!!!!
Only 4 more days... enjoy every second of it... ;)

Just popping in to wish you lots and lots of magical-ness (is that even a word? lol) for your wedding day!! I've pretty much been nothing more than a lurker over here lately, but your plans sound fabulous and I can't wait to see the end result!!

Best wishes!!!

DB felt so bad he dragged me out there to start it off, he said no one wanted to dance like an idiot because there was no alcohol :lmao:)

:lmao: Which is precisely why we're not having a DJ....

Hey Carrie, just wanted to say have fun, good luck, and congrats in advance! I'm so excited to hear about it! :yay:

PS Your comment about the granny bride made me laugh out loud! :)
:cutie: Well then just think what you would do if you actually saw the picture!

Congrats Carrie!!!!
Only 4 more days... enjoy every second of it... ;)

Thanks!!

Just popping in to wish you lots and lots of magical-ness (is that even a word? lol) for your wedding day!! I've pretty much been nothing more than a lurker over here lately, but your plans sound fabulous and I can't wait to see the end result!!

Best wishes!!!

Thank you! (and I believe "Magical-ness" is actually Mickey's middle name...:rotfl: )

I don't know when your leaving(I'm hoping our friend from MI gets off today, as it's yucky here(I'm in the general area, Detroit is also my airport). She getting more snow up in MI, we got about 3" and freezing rain.

Looking very forward to your TR, as DH after eyeballing SBP and seeing part of Caryn's TR(where's the fainting smiley?), doesn't think SBP is for us for a VR. So he's thinking maybe a WISHES VR!! and would think an Epcot location would be nice(need the fainting smiley again!).

Best of luck to both of you and hope you will be as happy as we are(will be celebrating 14 yrs in September!).

OK, we're about to leave for the airport, so I popped in here to get one last fix for 2 1/2 weeks... I am already going through DIS Boards withdrawal.... :eek:

Last night we got a package from Rootography containing all of this week's park hours and maps - so thoughtful! (And I should know, cuz I sent my guests park hours & maps too :rotfl: ). It was a really great send-off.

I want to thank all of you for all the great tips and ideas - and the emotional support:upsidedow - during the planning process. If I hadn't found this DIS, I would never have chosen a DFTW, and if I hadn't found this board, I never would have thought I could afford one! :thumbsup2

I love how you guys all contributed to our wedding! So, THANK YOU!!!:hug:

Hey Carrie,
I hope you have a great time! Your wedding is going to be BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait for the TR when you get back!!! Take some pixiedust: for the road!

Have a great trip, Carrie! We'll miss you terribly! Can't wait to see the pix of all the beautiful components you've worked so hard on! :hug:

Have a great trip! Hopefully I'll see you sometime in the next 2 weeks :)

i'm gonna miss you over the next few weeks! your wedding will be BEAUTIFUL! i can't wait to hear all about it!

Carrie,

Have a safe trip and I hope your day is amazing! Congratulations- I can't wait to hear about everything when you get back :goodvibes

:yay: :cheer2: :yay: :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter