Lurkyloo's PJ: Morocco/Attic/UK Lower - Greetings from WDW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Wedding Day!!!!

I'm still going to try to catch a glimpse of you at your dessert party. Have to pick DF up at Disney, then I'm going to try to convince him to go to Epcot with me. I'll tell him I need to buy something in the UK. Good idea huh? Don't be freaked out if some random Asian girl is yelling "Carrie" from afar. :) I'll try to be discreet (yeah right)

Have a great day! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

Carrie- I hope you are having a WONDERFUL wedding. Congratulations. I am jealous that it is in the 80s and sunny down there. It's raining here in Virginia. Congratulations again!! I cannot wait to hear about your trip!!!

Happy wedding day Carrie!!! :goodvibes :bride: :flower3: :banana:

Edit: Oh MAN... I didn't see the page before me! :eek: Guess I didn't get here first :rotfl:

I hope you had a wonderful wedding this morning! I'm anxious to learn how another Epcot bride survived the early morning ceremony :bride: :groom:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter