Lurkyloo's PJ: Morocco/Attic/UK Lower - Greetings from WDW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrie -- We all knew you'd be stunning, but WOW!!! You must have been so pleased with how your "look" came together. Just absolutely gorgeous, sweetie! :thumbsup2

:love: :lovestruc :love:

Wow! Your 'sneak peek' pictures are just wow! WOW!

Your DH is so cute; his personality just shines through! YOU look amazing! Fabulous necklace and you are working that fascinator!! I truly can't wait to see more!

A big :thumbsup2 to Roots Photography!

Hi hi hi! I sneaked online at the Contemporary! Gosh, this 'pooter must have about 32 MB of RAM and a 56k dial-up connection - it is SO SLOOOOW!

Thank you all for your kind, kind words and well-wishes on my PJ! I must have felt the :goodvibes because we had an amazing wedding day and are having an amazing honeymoon.

Wendy and I DID meet, and Randy and the Roots took pix to prove it! I cannot wait to see them. She looked GORGEOUS! Also, we got to see previews of our pictures at the reception, and at the DP, the Roots said they took 3,000 at just the ceremony and reception. (Don't worry - I think they'll edit that down to a more manageable number before I get them to show you guys:rotfl: ).

Thanks for finding our pix on their blog - I didn't know they'd done that! What a treat!

We'll be back week after next, and I'll fill you in on all the gory details.... :rotfl:

:wave2:

Hi hi hi! I sneaked online at the Contemporary! Gosh, this 'pooter must have about 32 MB of RAM and a 56k dial-up connection - it is SO SLOOOOW!

Wendy and I DID meet, and Randy and the Roots took pix to prove it! I cannot wait to see them. She looked GORGEOUS! Also, we got to see previews of our pictures at the reception, and at the DP, the Roots said they took 3,000 at just the ceremony and reception. (Don't worry - I think they'll edit that down to a more manageable number before I get them to show you guys:rotfl: ).

:lmao: :rotfl: at sneaking onto DIS during your honeymoon!!

And yay!! for pictures with Wendy :woohoo:

Hi Carrie!!
I'm so glad everything went so well!! I can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics! The teaser photos are amazing and you look so beautiful!

Congratulations Carrie!! Enjoy your honeymoon... get off the darn computer and spend time with your husband! :)

Anxiously awaiting your arrival. But you have a wonderful time on your honeymoon!!! Can't wait!

BTW I LOVE your necklace that you had made. It lookds wonderful! Now I want one just like it...:lmao:

:yay: :yay: Glad your having a good time! Cant wait to hear all about it! But I have to go with kristen- get back to your husband!!!

carrie! get off that computer right now and go enjoy your honeymoon!

you looked AMAZING. your look totally came together and it was fantastic! i can't wait to see more. you looked so beautiful!

can't wait to hear all about it, but not now!!!

WOW, You're pics look awesome!! Hope your having a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it!

You'll have to tell us all how the VERY EARLY ceremony went!

We knew from the start that we didn’t want to use Disney Photographic Services for our wedding, due to the crummy combination of high prices, lack of digital photo rights, and a style that doesn’t fit with the fresh, modern look we want...
Your photographs are awesome! We'd use Root Photography if we could afford them. And they seem like such nice people, too. (From what I've read here.)

Your photographs are awesome! We'd use Root Photography if we could afford them. And they seem like such nice people, too. (From what I've read here.)

They really are nice people! Have you talked to them about doing photography yet? We got scared off by the prices on their website, but they worked with us to create a package we could afford! :thumbsup2

Hey there Carrie! :) I have a few things to day and I wanna ask a few questions if that's ok...

First, I just read your whole PJ and TR - only took me 4 hours. :lmao: Loved it all and congrats! You guys make wonderful newlyweds and look like such a fun couple. You look drop-dead gorgeous too might I add... and I mean that in the most non-lesbian way possible. ;)

Second, how the *&^# did you manage to do Morocco, The Attic, dessert party, and Disney floral and keep it $60 over the miminum? You had 35 guests, right? I'm inviting 40 hoping for less. I'm looking into SBP and CG lunch reception and getting close to the minimum. Help? :guilty:

You look drop-dead gorgeous too might I add... and I mean that in the most non-lesbian way possible. ;)

:rotfl2: Hey, I'll take it ANY way!

Second, how the *&^# did you manage to do Morocco, The Attic, dessert party, and Disney floral and keep it $60 over the miminum? You had 35 guests, right? I'm inviting 40 hoping for less. I'm looking into SBP and CG lunch reception and getting close to the minimum. Help? :guilty:

OK, this might sound tough, but one big thing was next to no floral: no centerpieces, no bridesmaids bouquets (no bridesmaids!), no cake table decor, and no decorations at the DP (although after seeing Cynthia's DP I'm green with envy - I'll have to get some Photoshop going in my DP pix!).

Also, we had a cheap brunch and no booze. No rehearsal dinner, no welcome bags (they add up!), no DJ.

If you only invited 40 people, you should be OK, because usually only 2/3 of guests make it to a destination wedding. We invited 55 people and ended up with 34.

Because you're doing lunch, you shouldn't have to spend that much on alcohol - if anything (of course I don't know if that's something you'd want to cut out). And if you can have your guests all meet at the International Gateway for the DP, you could cut the charter bus.

Does this help at all? Let me know where the really big expenses are and I'll put on my thinking cap for some ways to cut down! :thumbsup2

Okay, needed a pick-me-up, so I decided to read the journal this time.

Can I insert another squeal here (as I already did before)?

I had edited a post awhile ago about how the last piece of music from your video was from Next Stop, Wonderland. I had no idea that you had actually picked it from the movie (who could have seen THAT movie?!)... I figured you had heard it along the way.

I'm *really* impressed that you actually have seen the movie, and it's one of your favorites! Fan-frakkin'-tastic!

What a wonderful movie. I love the movie for the snappy dialog and the intermeshing lives, but I also love it because I live nearby. I actually rode the blue line just to hear, "Next stop, Wonderland!"

I'm going to have to watch it this weekend again just so I hear about hobgoblins and Puff. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter