Lynnie & Timmy's Wedding And Honeymoon TR. More Reception picss 7/27 finally

Lynn you are less that 2 months away from your 1 yr anniversary...awe!

Don't you miss your DFTW?!

To all you future brides: Its such a wonderful experience to get married in Disney...remember to stop yourself a few times during the day to remind yourself where you are and suck it all in (not literally, lol) because it really does fly by!:goodvibes

Lynn you are less that 2 months away from your 1 yr anniversary...awe!

Don't you miss your DFTW?!

To all you future brides: Its such a wonderful experience to get married in Disney...remember to stop yourself a few times during the day to remind yourself where you are and suck it all in (not literally, lol) because it really does fly by!:goodvibes

Hi Abby! I know. I can't believe it. We are so excited about our trip coming up:banana:

I do miss it. It was such a beautiful day.

lynn you must be so excited for your up coming trip!! Where did you get your hanky for tims mom? its soo pretty thanx

awwww
Is it terrible though...that i am more excited about the photo shoot in epcot?:confused3 :rotfl:

HAHA I don't blame you lol.

lynn you must be so excited for your up coming trip!! Where did you get your hanky for tims mom? its soo pretty thanx

Hi! Yeah we are so excited. I just went shopping today for clothes for the trip:banana:

I ordered the hanky online... . I forget the name of the seller though. It may have been on ebay.

Hey hunnie, how are you doing?

We didn't have a reception in Disney. Just at home.

what a fantastic report you have of such a wonderfull wedding day!!

i stumbled upon the wedding forums, and have spent most of the week here popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

i think it is a fabulous idea to record all the details of your special day as it is something that you will always have that recorded all your special memories...i do hope you will be printing out all your planning and the so well documentated trip report. it will be something to treasure forever.

i truly hope you are thouroughly enjoying married life and that you have a superb fun time on your 1st wedding anniversary!!

my youngest daughter is 12 and she has spent alot of this week looking over my shoulder, and looking at all the amazing photos of the disney brides.
she has asked me if we can start planning her disney wedding :confused3 :confused3
what do you think?? to soon maybe:confused3 :confused3

just wanted to post and thank you for sharing such a detailed special recollection of your special day.

what a fantastic report you have of such a wonderfull wedding day!!

i stumbled upon the wedding forums, and have spent most of the week here popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

i think it is a fabulous idea to record all the details of your special day as it is something that you will always have that recorded all your special memories...i do hope you will be printing out all your planning and the so well documentated trip report. it will be something to treasure forever.

i truly hope you are thouroughly enjoying married life and that you have a superb fun time on your 1st wedding anniversary!!

my youngest daughter is 12 and she has spent alot of this week looking over my shoulder, and looking at all the amazing photos of the disney brides.
she has asked me if we can start planning her disney wedding :confused3 :confused3
what do you think?? to soon maybe:confused3 :confused3

just wanted to post and thank you for sharing such a detailed special recollection of your special day.

Hi!! Thank you so much!!

Aww that is so cute about your daughter.:cutie:

I just speant four hours reading about your wedding. Congratualtions and thanx for the Trip report.

OMG really?? LOL Aww thanks for reading!

I can't believe out 1 year anniversary is almost here!!! We leave for Disney May 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't flipping wait. I'm actually sitting her right now finalizing our itinerary.

Be sure to check out our anniversary trip report :) I'm going to try and do it live lol!

:wave2: I've read your TR but don't think I ever posted! Your wedding was beautiful as are all of your pictures! Congrats on your upcoming anniversary:cheer2:. You'll be getting to WDW the day before we head home--hope you have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter