Lynnie & Timmy's Wedding And Honeymoon TR. More Reception picss 7/27 finally

Found your TR through the wedding boards! Can't wait to read the whole thing!

I've only been on the boards a short time and I just came across your TR. I am so glad I did!!!! I have spent all morning reading it and all I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOW! From the videos to the pictures to you describing it all, I felt like I was a guest at your wedding:) You and Tim make such a beautiful couple and MY GOODNESS you were such a breathtaking bride. I looked forward to reading each page and seeing more and more of those gorgeous pictures. Thank you for posting this for everyone to read. Congratulations...a few months late!

I have known you for HOW LONG and I just found this because it was bumped!!!

Now I must go read the whole fairy tale!!

I really love your pictures and video's Stan and Randy did such a great job of capturing the moment, it was such a beautiful wedding and you made the perfect bride. Your video and photo's was one that convinced me I wanted a Disney wedding.

Aww thank you so much! You will love DFTW! They really do an amazing job!

You are such a cute couple! I wish I got married in Disney! We have very similar hair texture, what kind of products do you use? I use so much crap every day to prevent the frizzies that it drive me nuts!

Hey thank you! I use Herbal Essence hair mousse and shaper hairspray.

Gorgeous pictures Lynn, you look beautiful.

Thank you!!

Just came across your report. Beautiful is all i can say! My soon to be 10 year old daughter goes... "You can get married in Disney World?" I told her, yes people can getting married there... so guess what!?!? She wants to get married there... "when" she is old enough. She told her dad to start saving money for her wedding. I then asked my husband if we could re-new our vows down there... for maybe our 20 year anniversary in 2013, which is less than 4 1/2 years.

Aww how cute!!! You should do a VR!!!

hey! I followed your TR over from your signature!

First of all Congratulations on your beautiful wedding and reception and all the happiness that comes along with it!

I loved reading all your planning and all the details of your wedding and honeymoon. Thanks for sharing it with us and holding me over until I am back at Disney again myself!

Now I am going to go and read your TR from your October trip!:banana:

hey, thank you! Oh gosh I have to finish my Oct TR lol!

Wow! I'm new and I just finished your trippie. Your wedding was gorgoues! Everything was gorgeous!!! Since I didn't get to comment while the action was happening my favorite parts of the trippie:

1) Talking about your favorite CS dining spots. We never know where to stop! So thanks! We will definitely try Cosmic Ray's.
2) The wedding! The ceremony was beautiful! Your dress and hair! Wow. I'm a redhead...and I love to see others holding it down! Though- you're hear is redder than mine. I'm more of an auburn. Cake was gorgeous and I loved the pink flowers.
3) The part about getting the dream passes! Wow! If only we are so lucky!!!

Are you enjoying married life? Looks like you are making an anniversary trip! Congrats!

Yes we are!!! Thank yous so much for reading!!!

Found your TR through the wedding boards! Can't wait to read the whole thing!

Thanks!

I've only been on the boards a short time and I just came across your TR. I am so glad I did!!!! I have spent all morning reading it and all I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOW! From the videos to the pictures to you describing it all, I felt like I was a guest at your wedding:) You and Tim make such a beautiful couple and MY GOODNESS you were such a breathtaking bride. I looked forward to reading each page and seeing more and more of those gorgeous pictures. Thank you for posting this for everyone to read. Congratulations...a few months late!

Aww thank you you are too sweet! I'm glad you enojoyed it!

I have known you for HOW LONG and I just found this because it was bumped!!!

Now I must go read the whole fairy tale!!

Betsy are you serious LOL! You are too funny! Have fun it's long lol.

I love your TR! I just finished reading through page 19 and I'm hooked - everything was beautiful and you looked gorgeous! We got married on 5/31 and honeymooned in Disney in June.

wow Lynn!
you are one of the first trip reports I have ever read that I was devastated to see finish!
you look absolutely beautiful and I hope I am lucky enough to have a wedding like yours someday
:)

Hello! I somehow stumbled onto your TR, and it is wonderful! I'm getting married at home, but we are honeymooning at Disney World in June, and reading your TR has gotten me more and more excited. Thanks for a great TR!

WOW this was dug up lol!! Sorry guys for responding so late. I just noticed I had some replies!

I love your TR! I just finished reading through page 19 and I'm hooked - everything was beautiful and you looked gorgeous! We got married on 5/31 and honeymooned in Disney in June.

Hi! Thank you very much!! May and June I think are the nicest months to get married!

wow Lynn!
you are one of the first trip reports I have ever read that I was devastated to see finish!
you look absolutely beautiful and I hope I am lucky enough to have a wedding like yours someday

:)

Aww thank you! You will have a gorgeous wedding.

I'm going to have another TR in May so be on the look out lol!

Hello! I somehow stumbled onto your TR, and it is wonderful! I'm getting married at home, but we are honeymooning at Disney World in June, and reading your TR has gotten me more and more excited. Thanks for a great TR!

Hi! No prob glad you enjoyed it!!! Have fun on your HM!!

I don't know you from adam but I have to say, you looked absolutely gorgeous! I'm not at all jealous ;) Congrats on married life and I hope it's treating you well. Shula :thumbsup2

I love your guest book pages I have been looking every where for one like that where did you find them ?

I don't know you from adam but I have to say, you looked absolutely gorgeous! I'm not at all jealous ;) Congrats on married life and I hope it's treating you well. Shula :thumbsup2

Hi! Thank you so much! Married life is treating me very well. :)

I love your guest book pages I have been looking every where for one like that where did you find them ?

Hey! Isn't is so cute? It was so much fun reading what everybody wrote lol.

Go to guestbookstore.com. That was where I got mine.

Hey! Isn't is so cute? It was so much fun reading what everybody wrote lol.

Go to guestbookstore.com. That was where I got mine.

Thank you so much you are a diamond I just hope they ship to the UK now lol!

That picture is by far my favorite...the little pearl mickey... the beautiful rings...just wonderful lynn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter