Lynnie & Timmy's Wedding And Honeymoon TR. More Reception picss 7/27 finally

Do it Live, Do it LIVE:surfweb: <------ this will be me

HAHA I want to. I know I can at least do some of it live lol!

:wave2: I've read your TR but don't think I ever posted! Your wedding was beautiful as are all of your pictures! Congrats on your upcoming anniversary:cheer2:. You'll be getting to WDW the day before we head home--hope you have a great trip.

Hi! Thanks for reading! Hope you have a great trip too!

I just wanted to say that I spent a lot of time day in and day out reading your PJ a few months ago. I just sat there and skimmed through it again. Your wedding was beautiful. Can you believe you are coming up to your one year anniversary? That must be so exciting.

I just wanted to say that I spent a lot of time day in and day out reading your PJ a few months ago. I just sat there and skimmed through it again. Your wedding was beautiful. Can you believe you are coming up to your one year anniversary? That must be so exciting.

Hi!!! Thank you!!

Ahh I know I can't believe it's a year. I think I'm more excited to be going to Disney though LOL. JK. LOL. Disney makes it more exciting!

Aww I just can't wait to go to SBP on our wedding day. I hope I see a bride!

Hi!!! Thank you!!

Ahh I know I can't believe it's a year. I think I'm more excited to be going to Disney though LOL. JK. LOL. Disney makes it more exciting!

Aww I just can't wait to go to SBP on our wedding day. I hope I see a bride!

That would be soo cool if you saw a bride while you were there. If you do you should tell her to share her pics with us on the DIS. :rotfl2:

OH. MY. GOSH. I did it! :woohoo: Lynn...your wedding looked absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your dress was beautiful -- I'm lace girl too. Looking through your wedding TR made me wish I had a DFTW. :sad2: Like I could've convinced Aaron for that. :laughing:

I can't get over how awesome your pictures turned out. Your photographer was beyond fabulous! Seriously, I am in awe.

I vote for a live anniversary TR, too! Do it, do it, do it! :thumbsup2

OH. MY. GOSH. I did it! :woohoo: Lynn...your wedding looked absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your dress was beautiful -- I'm lace girl too. Looking through your wedding TR made me wish I had a DFTW. :sad2: Like I could've convinced Aaron for that. :laughing:

I can't get over how awesome your pictures turned out. Your photographer was beyond fabulous! Seriously, I am in awe.

I vote for a live anniversary TR, too! Do it, do it, do it! :thumbsup2

HAHAHA! Aww thanks! I loved the lace.

HAHA yeah Aaron would have loved that:lmao: Yeah I was lucky to have randy, he is an amazing photographer.

Yeah I'm going to do as much as I can live!!! WOO HOO 8 days and 11 hrs left haha.

I just finished (Job pshh what job I had something else to do lol:rotfl:)

WOW beautiful weeding and reception love the centerpieces and all your ideas but I will cut this very short because I really have to go to work. LOL :surfweb: I will be tunning in later to talk about it with you. Hope it is ok and you won't mind Take care and have a great weekend I will be cheing your PTR to see when you start your TR and tell us what Tim had in store for you. Later

:hug:

Hi Lynn! I stumbled upon ur PJ (only about a year late LOL). Your wedding was amazing, probably the best Boardwalk wedding I have ever seen! It makes the decision between a WDW wedding or a DCL wedding that much harder!

Your pictures are amazing, they had me completely hooked I just had to keep reading. I swear Randy is a genius! and of course, you looked gorgeous!

I showed one of my favorites to my sister and she said "I wonder if she's an Ariel in the parks, when she's not, ya know getting married and all" but I'm sure you get that all the time, especially when your in Disney.

I just finished (Job pshh what job I had something else to do lol:rotfl:)

WOW beautiful weeding and reception love the centerpieces and all your ideas but I will cut this very short because I really have to go to work. LOL :surfweb: I will be tunning in later to talk about it with you. Hope it is ok and you won't mind Take care and have a great weekend I will be cheing your PTR to see when you start your TR and tell us what Tim had in store for you. Later

:hug:

Hey you. I have been thinking about you. Hope everything is looking up for you and your family. Miss you.

Hi Lynn! I stumbled upon ur PJ (only about a year late LOL). Your wedding was amazing, probably the best Boardwalk wedding I have ever seen! It makes the decision between a WDW wedding or a DCL wedding that much harder!

Your pictures are amazing, they had me completely hooked I just had to keep reading. I swear Randy is a genius! and of course, you looked gorgeous!

I showed one of my favorites to my sister and she said "I wonder if she's an Ariel in the parks, when she's not, ya know getting married and all" but I'm sure you get that all the time, especially when your in Disney.

Hi! Thank you so much, that is so nice of you to say. Yeah I do get that a lot lol.

Randy is very good at what he does. Very talented.

Lynn, quick question, did you have Randy for 3 hours, was that enough time?

He stayed with me until we went to our luncheon, I did not have a set amount of time. He came to my room at 8:30, and he was with us until 1:00.

So I'm a little late to the game and loved reading all you had to report! But unfortunately none of hte pics are showing up. =[ I'm dieing to see them! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter