Magic Your Way Plus Free Dining Details

Good luck to all going during this time frame! I hope they extend it to include later dates.

So all I have to do is call Disney reservations (407WDISNEY) and tell them I want this? No PIN, no special name or anything?

This is so wonderful! I hope they extend this through the rest of the year for us December folks!

black562 said:
So all I have to do is call Disney reservations (407WDISNEY) and tell them I want this? No PIN, no special name or anything?

I was wondering the same thing.

In the pass all of CRO's general public codes came with a three or four letter code to give the CM when you called.

I have a feeling some CM may not know what's going on when we call this morning. Some may think you still need a pin number to ge the offer.

Oh well, I don't have to be to work until 10:30 this morning, so I'll have plenty of time to hold, or call back until I get what I want. :wizard:

I hope my AAA agent gets this for me. I don't think they go into work until 9. I will be so upset if I don't get this, it is a $700 savings for our family!

So am I, let me know if you run into any trouble, like a CM who has no idea what your talking about.

Christy93 said:
I hope my AAA agent gets this for me. I don't think they go into work until 9. I will be so upset if I don't get this, it is a $700 savings for our family!

so make the phone call yourself... even if you book a new vacation, you can always cancel the first and transfer any payment... no?

Only AAA agents can modify a vacation booked through them. Our total for 7 nights at the Poly w/ dining is only going to be around $2800. They open at 8:30 so I"ll call the 1800 number then.

Christy93 said:

Why not call and try to book it yourself? If your TA does get a reservation for you, you could call back and cancel the one you made.

Since they got a heads up, I'm sure there are plenty of TAs calling. When the last set of AP rates came out, there wasn't any advance notice. People were able to call in without the crazy waits that normally occur when new codes are released.

I've been on hold for 15 minutes. I wonder how much longer it will be. :hourglass

You should not need the code to book this but if for some reason you have a CM who doesn't know about it, the code is YMP and it is called the August/September MYW Package Plus Dining. :)

Good luck!!!

Anyone got through yet? Curious if they're aware of this package yet?

I'm on with them now adding it for a few clients. The CM who answered the phone for me was aware of it. I've already received the confirmation fax for the first client I booked and it had the code info on it. I posted it above just in case you get a CM who isn't aware of it. (editing to add the code info since my last post is on a different page...YMP and it is called the August/September MYW Package Plus Dining. )

Sounds like there is a requirement of a min of adding at least 6 day base tickets in order to qualify.

I just got off the phone with a realy nice Cm. She could find nothing about this offer and called guest services and they told her it fake. That people are just placeing this on the internet and it not real!

yes, you can add park hopper option. I am assuming that ticket requirement is true across the board, so far I haven't done any reservations for short stays. It may be that for shorter stays there are different requirements. For the 7 and 8 night stays I've done so far, that has been the requirement.

Brenda...call back and ask for code YMP. The offer is called the August/September MYW Package Plus Dining and it most certainly is not fake.

PhoohWhoWho said:
I just got off the phone with a realy nice Cm. She could find nothing about this offer and called guest services and they told her it fake. That people are just placeing this on the internet and it not real!

You've got to be kidding me....someone throw us a bone here people, I'm not sitting here on hold to again get the runaround.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter