Magic Your Way Plus Free Dining Details

I just got off the phone and made our ressies...decided to change our trip date to the last week of Sept since this sounded so good. I did need the 3 letter code some else mentioned earlier. ( The code listed on mousesavers)

I booked POR for 9/24-10/1 for 2 adults, 1 junior, and 2 children. I also added 5 day park hoppers for a total of $2147.42. They would not let me apply our AAA discount to the room portion. I was prepared for this, but if anyone else was able to do this please let me know.

I think this looks good. What do you think? This is my first time!!

I got the free dining for 9/24-10-1 at the Yacht Club!!!

I am so excited!!!! :cool1: :cheer2: :banana:

I love the DIS! Thank you everyone for the heads up on the great deals!

Lisa

You've got to be kidding me....someone throw us a bone here people, I'm not sitting here on hold to again get the runaround.

It definitely is not fake. I am looking at 3 different faxed confirmations of the offer. It is real. I don't see why they couldn't book it. I'm not having any trouble at all. Again, ask for code YMP if need be.

What number are you guys calling? I have been on hold since just before 7am and can't get through

I'm done

I got POFQ standard room September 30- October 5, two one day base tickets, for my 13 year old son and I- $876.63.

I really want to add and extra night (September 29) but she told me it would be $249.41 more. :confused3

Anybody get through yet with CRO? I've been on hold for a half an hour. I've always gone through a TA so I'm new at this. What is the normal waiting time?

I talked to a wonderful operator and were booked! She said the YMP code just activated in the system while we were talking. Poly 3 nights 5 of us with a 1 day ticket - $1313. We could not use a AA discount. We have annual passes so I am not sure if this is definitely the way to go. We originally had Contemporary tower booked for 3 nights at an AP rate for $900. $413 difference which would include all of our meals.

Just booked checking in 10/4 - staying 6 nights preferred room at All Star Music. $1,080 for 2 adults 7 DAY MYW Park Hopper and free dining.

I also booked our second room at AP rate. My DH & DD didn't get their APs yet so I booked them on the special package and put the rest of us in the connecting AP room.

7 DAYS AND 6 NIGHTS FOR 6 PEOPLE WITH DINING (for two adults) IN TWO PREFERRED ROOMS FOR $1,560. :rotfl2:

I am booked and they gave me a credit! they said i could leave it for my room key or put it back on my credit card. i put it back on my credit card!

How does this break down then? Does anyone know what the actual rate for the room/tickets would be for comparison purposes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter