MagicBand+ Order

Our trip starts October 18. I ordered our (2) bands a week before my friend ordered (4) for her family. Hers arrived last week...mine are still "in progress" and have not even shipped yet! I'm not quite nervous yet, but what number do I call if the bands haven't shipped by, say, the end of September??

Well I got our Magic Bands on Friday (8/26). The paperwork says they shipped 8/13, which was the first day of our second reservation and coincidentally the one I used to place the order.

Very disappointed. NO CHARGING CABLES!!! was that in the fine print and I missed it? If so, that's totally on me. But I expected fully functional magic bands. Now I guess I understand why they sell the charging cables at the parks. Good thing the ones I bought, using the $50 credit came with cables.
IIRC, the cords are under the piece of cardboard inside the box. Make sure you have torn the box the bare bones to make sure they weren't in there. We got our bands and a cord with each band.

IIRC, the cords are under the piece of cardboard inside the box. Make sure you have torn the box the bare bones to make sure they weren't in there. We got our bands and a cord with each band.
I tore the whole box apart assuming this, no cords. The box had also been opened and resealed so I’m wondering if something happened when they customized them.

I tore the whole box apart assuming this, no cords. The box had also been opened and resealed so I’m wondering if something happened when they customized them.

I wonder if it opened during mailing but even then they wouldn’t have fallen out unless the bottom of the box was opened. Our chargers were wrapped in plastic and under the blue cardboard that held the bands. I am guessing yours didn’t get put in originally which is unfortunate and you should contact them for a partial refund or something. At that price (even presale discount) they should have put the chargers in.

Going end of September, ordered end of July, still processing.
Same dates here.
End of Sept trip, ordered July 30, still processing
In addition, January trip, ordered July 27, still processing
AP band, ordered July 27, has shipped and is in my hands.

Ordered on 7/28, finally shipped on Monday, 8/29. Hoping they make it by our departure on 9/7.

Same dates here.
End of Sept trip, ordered July 30, still processing
In addition, January trip, ordered July 27, still processing
AP band, ordered July 27, has shipped and is in my hands.
An update to my orders
Our End of Sept trip bands, finally shipped 8/31
Jan trip still processing

Our trip starts October 18. I ordered our (2) bands a week before my friend ordered (4) for her family. Hers arrived last week...mine are still "in progress" and have not even shipped yet! I'm not quite nervous yet, but what number do I call if the bands haven't shipped by, say, the end of September??
Mine shipped today!!

Trip coming up in November. Ordered on July 27th, arrived today. I checked the shipping progress myself because of this thread but I will say that I got no e-mail notifying me that they were on the way, or even an order confirmation back in July. Not sure if anyone else has had that issue. And I get plenty of other e-mails from Disney, and it wasn't routed to spam so...not sure what's up with that.

We ordered mid August. We check-in Friday and ours just came yesterday. No shipping notification or anything so there ia hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter